Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
There has been some interest from a few of us to get some rides in and meet new people. Looking for mainly Pac N.W. rides and participants.
Hoping for family friendly groups that like to camp and have a great time. Let’s get some rides in.

@tmjm76691 @Tigermark@HoundDog @Tri2hunt @Shifty
@AlR
@oldtrucks @MountainMan @Rustell

Feel free to post others interested in riding. Let’s get something going here. We might not make a lot of the rides but information is important.

100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
@100Acre Duh!?!? If I cannot wait to leave until September, Y'all may see me sooner

Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
There has been some interest from a few of us to get some rides in and meet new people. Looking for mainly Pac N.W. rides and participants.
Hoping for family friendly groups that like to camp and have a great time. Let’s get some rides in.

@tmjm76691 @Tigermark@HoundDog @Tri2hunt @Shifty
@AlR
@oldtrucks @MountainMan @Rustell

Feel free to post others interested in riding. Let’s get something going here. We might not make a lot of the rides but information is important.
I’m in! Let’s get this going and increase the club activity here in the Pacific Northwest!

100Acre

100Acre

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I personally cannot do Canada for various reasons including bringing guns to and from can be a huge PITA.

100Acre

100Acre

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I rode the area around the Shoe tree up past Nordman in Kaniksu NF and in Colville NF. Also around Lake Sullivan even though much of the area was on fire.
I know another member P5 owner who lives in Priest River who'd be interested.
IMG 2050
IMG 2053

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
We will be riding here locally every two weeks unless a holiday falls in between then we will be riding that as well.
These are scheduled dates ahead of us here currently.

May 11-13 (mother’s Day) more then likely Lost Moose Cataldo Idaho
Fairly mellow weekend along a creek with cabin rentals available.

May 24-28 (Memorial Day) big weekend, Xmas Hills, St. Marie’s Idaho
Balls to the wall weekend usually. Pull trailers with camp chairs,big time short ride,spectacular night rides

June 15-17 (Fathers day) Gold Creek, Lk Pend Orille Idaho
Fathers choice. Cabins close by. Big lake close by lots to do. Member hounddog will be seen.

June30-July 2 (4th July weekend) Gold Creek at the lake or Airstrip on the river (both are close to each other)
Cabins close by. Great weekend with water close by. Member hounddog will be around

Aug 30-Sep 3 (Labor Day) Xmas Hills,St. Marie’s Idaho.
Big ass weekend. The “final” to the year. Also Paul Bunyan Days in Marie’s which is so much fun for all!

Oct 26-28 (Halloween weekend) Beaver Lodge, Colville, Wa.
Cabins. Dress up, go trick or treating, awesome scary weekend.

November 22-26 (thanksgiving weekend)
Either Beaver Lodge or Gold Creek.

December 21-25(Christmas weekend)
Beaver Lodge, Colville Wa. Cabins
Christmas, what’s left to say lol:)

ALSO on a couple of these weekends (preferably the long ones) if it works out for everyone we’d love to camp in one spot then pick up and camp another spot. It’s about 130 miles each way to do this but there’d be food spots and rest spots along the way.
Will make it to the coast at least once and maybe Juniper Dunes Wa, Chelan Wa, or Cle Elem riding areas in between us and the coast. Let’s all get some riding in, 20 more trips this year!

Last edited:
BWAF

BWAF

I get paid to pass gas
Lifetime Member
Jan 24, 2018
Carthage MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5
We will be riding here locally every two weeks unless a holiday falls in between then we will be riding that as well.
These are scheduled dates ahead of us here currently.

May 11-13 (mother’s Day) more then likely Lost Moose Cataldo Idaho
Fairly mellow weekend along a creek with cabin rentals available.

May 24-28 (Memorial Day) big weekend, Xmas Hills, St. Marie’s Idaho
Balls to the wall weekend usually. Pull trailers with camp chairs,big time short ride,spectacular night rides

June 15-17 (Fathers day) Gold Creek, Lk Pend Orille Idaho
Fathers choice. Cabins close by. Big lake close by lots to do. Member hounddog will be seen.

June30-July 2 (4th July weekend) Gold Creek at the lake or Airstrip on the river (both are close to each other)
Cabins close by. Great weekend with water close by. Member hounddog will be around

Aug 30-Sep 3 (Labor Day) Xmas Hills,St. Marie’s Idaho.
Big ass weekend. The “final” to the year. Also Paul Bunyan Days in Marie’s which is so much fun for all!

Oct 26-28 (Halloween weekend) Beaver Lodge, Colville, Wa.
Cabins. Dress up, go trick or treating, awesome scary weekend.

November 22-26 (thanksgiving weekend)
Either Beaver Lodge or Gold Creek.

December 21-25(Christmas weekend)
Beaver Lodge, Colville Wa. Cabins
Christmas, what’s left to say lol:)
That's a hell of a schedule I hope to ride 25% of that

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Heck ya, what’s another 6 hours past Idaho for ya

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Oh crap I thought you were talking about gold creek or something. I'll really have to think about that. I'm looking at bringing my camper and hitting campgrounds which will be a lot slower going for me.

Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oh crap I thought you were talking about gold creek or something. I'll really have to think about that. I'm looking at bringing my camper and hitting campgrounds which will be a lot slower going for me.
All that thinking will give you a headache ;) just load up, hit the road and enjoy!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!