P1000 Water

RampageRhino

RampageRhino

Supporting Member
Aug 17, 2017
Ownership

1. Talon R

2. Talon X4
I got the half gal to try it out.. when I go to wash my wife always ask what concoction I am trying this time :confused:
I have tried all kinds of stuff and so far the super clean does the best for me but I have only just tried it. I will give this soap a try this weekend. Appreachiate the info
FYI to the negative is More soap the positive is less soap I didn't read the instructions at first lol

Reactions: Ragnar406 and BWAF
RampageRhino

RampageRhino

Supporting Member
Aug 17, 2017
Ownership

1. Talon R

2. Talon X4
I only have one clamp to worry about...and its above sack level...and i dont like getting my sack wet!
I almost went that route after finding my loose clamp but I know a couple of people on here have found there's loose too from the factory. So I made sure they're all tight from top to bottom and check on from time to time to make sure they stay tight

Ragnar406

Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
FYI to the negative is More soap the positive is less soap I didn't read the instructions at first lol
Yea mine did not come with instructions either - thought the + is for more water (meaning less soap). What ever soap I am using I usually just fill up the bottle on the foam cannon and spray it till it is gone lol. I used the super clean 50/50 out of a pump sprayer and was pretty impressed with it.

RampageRhino

RampageRhino

Supporting Member
Aug 17, 2017
Ownership

1. Talon R

2. Talon X4
But the lug nuts from factory are tighter than hell

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk
You'll find some bolts over torque and some under tour and some just perfect it's weird coming from Honda I would say if the machines were made in Japan they would be perfect but where they're made here in the United States some people just don't give a crap about their jobs and that's what you end up with lose or over tightened bolts LOL

BWAF

BWAF

I get paid to pass gas
Lifetime Member
Jan 24, 2018
Carthage MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5
You'll find some bolts over torque and some under tour and some just perfect it's weird coming from Honda I would say if the machines were made in Japan they would be perfect but where they're made here in the United States some people just don't give a crap about their jobs and that's what you end up with lose or over tightened bolts LOL
Yeah I work with few of them people that don't care about quality.

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!