P1000 Water

RampageRhino

RampageRhino

Supporting Member
Aug 17, 2017
Ownership

1. Talon R

2. Talon X4
Very true I feel same way about pulling tractor but Honda's not paid for different for some reason

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk
Yeah I had no idea what I was doing just took some advice for some guys on here and just tore into it LOL really wasn't that bad believe it or not but I know if I get lost somewhere on it someone on here to help out to get it back together

BWAF

BWAF

I get paid to pass gas
Lifetime Member
Jan 24, 2018
Carthage MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Yeah I had no idea what I was doing just took some advice for some guys on here and just tore into it LOL really wasn't that bad believe it or not but I know if I get lost somewhere on it someone on here to help out to get it back together
Yes ,lots of good helpful guys on here.

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk

Ragnar406

Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I am amazed that you can get it that clean, I can spray and wash for hours and it still looks dirty. You have that looking brand new and if you had not of said you were at Takeover my guess would be it was brand new

RampageRhino

RampageRhino

Supporting Member
Aug 17, 2017
Ownership

1. Talon R

2. Talon X4
I am amazed that you can get it that clean, I can spray and wash for hours and it still looks dirty. You have that looking brand new and if you had not of said you were at Takeover my guess would be it was brand new

I just bought this soap and foam sprayer for my pressure washer this stuff is amazing spray your unit off hook the farm sprayer up with the soap spray it all down let it sit for a few spray it off and it's done it's amazing how clean it gets it I was in the same boat cleaning up for hours and it still wouldn't come and clean but this stuff is amazing
Screenshot 20180430 221512
Screenshot 20180430 221512
Screenshot 20180430 221530

RampageRhino

RampageRhino

Supporting Member
Aug 17, 2017
Ownership

1. Talon R

2. Talon X4
Ragnar406

Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I just bought this soap and foam sprayer for my pressure washer this stuff is amazing spray your unit off hook the farm sprayer up with the soap spray it all down let it sit for a few spray it off and it's done it's amazing how clean it gets it I was in the same boat cleaning up for hours and it still wouldn't come and clean but this stuff is amazing
View attachment 74005 View attachment 74005 View attachment 74006
I have a foam cannon- mr pink is now on the way! I’ll give it a try this weekend. I pulled the skids last night and need to lean the machine over and clean the underside before putting back on. Going to check the air clamps as well

advertisement
RampageRhino

RampageRhino

Supporting Member
Aug 17, 2017
Ownership

1. Talon R

2. Talon X4
I have a foam cannon- mr pink is now on the way! I’ll give it a try this weekend. I pulled the skids last night and need to lean the machine over and clean the underside before putting back on. Going to check the air clamps as well
I would recommend everyone to check them clamps.I had seen it on here before but I was like now not my unit and sure enough had one loose

RampageRhino

RampageRhino

Supporting Member
Aug 17, 2017
Ownership

1. Talon R

2. Talon X4
I would recommend everyone to check them clamps.I had seen it on here before but I was like now not my unit and sure enough had one loose
I first thought that I just sprayed water into my snorkel but after taking my filter off the snorkel itself it was dry on the inside cuz I'm pretty cautious about spraying water on it I usually cover it up with plastic

Reactions: Ragnar406 and BWAF
RampageRhino

RampageRhino

Supporting Member
Aug 17, 2017
Ownership

1. Talon R

2. Talon X4
I would recommend getting the gallon jug of it cuz it goes pretty quick I just got the small version of it to test it out

Ragnar406

Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I would recommend getting the gallon jug of it cuz it goes pretty quick I just got the small version of it to test it out
I got the half gal to try it out.. when I go to wash my wife always ask what concoction I am trying this time :confused:
I have tried all kinds of stuff and so far the super clean does the best for me but I have only just tried it. I will give this soap a try this weekend. Appreachiate the info

GlockMeister

GlockMeister

The Bearded Wonder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 11, 2016
Greenville, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5
The hood snorkel is good as long as those clamps stay tight. I dont like the idea of it being at the.lowest point of thw machine. Thats why i chose to eliminate that and go directly off the air box.

Ragnar406

Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
The good snorkel is good as long as those clamps stay tight. I dont like the idea of it being at the.lowest point of thw machine. Thats why i chose to eliminate that and go directly off the air box.
I may need to put a little lock tight on those... I bought enough after The couple bolts that got loose at Takeover.

RampageRhino

RampageRhino

Supporting Member
Aug 17, 2017
Ownership

1. Talon R

2. Talon X4
I got the half gal to try it out.. when I go to wash my wife always ask what concoction I am trying this time :confused:
I have tried all kinds of stuff and so far the super clean does the best for me but I have only just tried it. I will give this soap a try this weekend. Appreachiate the info
It got my machine like 95% clean. But not having to put soap to a rag I think it's unbelievable how good it got it clean I've done it twice and used half a bottle of the one I showed you I bought it says a cap full but I think the measurements are for like your car that's got dirt on it not mud and sand LOL quarter bottle pre wash lol

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!