P1000m5 What did you add to/do with your Pioneer 1000 5 today?

Isaiah

Isaiah

Dec 30, 2019
Altamont TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
J

Jman

Apr 25, 2015
Just recently finished up my factory bumper mods:
Added 1/4" steel front plating, shackle tabs, and tied into main framework of bumper
Added 3/16" steel side "style" plating
Added recessed fog lights
Herculiner coated
And the shackles to matchView attachment 218871View attachment 218872View attachment 218873View attachment 218874View attachment 218875

The factory bumper left me a lot of room to be
Just recently finished up my factory bumper mods:
Added 1/4" steel front plating, shackle tabs, and tied into main framework of bumper
Added 3/16" steel side "style" plating
Added recessed fog lights
Herculiner coated
And the shackles to matchView attachment 218871View attachment 218872View attachment 218873View attachment 218874View attachment 218875

The factory bumper left me a lot of room to be desired.
I haven't seen one yet, that I like as good as I do this one. Killer Job!!!👍

Haldog77

Haldog77

NTC's Mafia Enforcer
Lifetime Member
Sep 30, 2019
Bossier City, Louisiana
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Reactions: Isaiah
Robobrainiac

Robobrainiac

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2020
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I did the level tail gate mod and installed my Honda oe roof today!

IMG 20200827 183516 IMG 20200827 183520 IMG 20200827 183507

Robobrainiac

Robobrainiac

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2020
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I installed mine as well, that box was huge that roof came in lol.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
Yes it was. The delivery guy came in a semi not a truck and just left my box in my yard

Screenshot 20191025 063318 15973530950 15973555830

Reactions: Isaiah
R

rickoshea

it's been a very busy week for me.my Elkas finally arrived so i rode about 250 kilometers of trails this week setting them up and tweaking them for my riding style.that brought out all the squeaks and rattles from the bed/doors,so i did away with the electrical tape wrap and wrapped all the latches with strips of old truck tire tubes instead and zip tied them in and readjusted all of them, and it works fantastic.then a front wheel alignment and steering wheel reclock. then my click n go 72"plow showed up while we were out on the boat fishing,so the mounting plate is in and the push frame extension for running with tracks is swapped in and it's all ready to go.weather has been fantastic all week and will be into the next so a lot of trails in the future.

R

rickoshea

looks like winter is really close here in the Cariboo.fall doesn't last very long around here.last year we got our first snowfall in the first week of October, so i gave it a good wash and detail and got all the mud out of the nooks and crannies before i have to put the powerwasher away for a few months.i think i pulled out at least a pound of pine needles out of it.today i swap out the 2 piece windshield for the 1 piece with the wiper.when i get back home at the end of the week i'm going to test fit the tracks and make any adjustments needed.i busted a front bracket on the passenger side late last winter and didn't notice till i went to remove them in the spring.new bracket is on and was covered under warranty.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mudwing and Isaiah
advertisement
mj1angier

mj1angier

Lifetime Member
Sep 12, 2020
NC
I am still amassing the items for the winch install but did a couple things.

Added rear and side view mirrors from Seizmik. Did not know it till they came in, but company is about 8 miles from my house, lol.
IMG 1603

Also add a "2" for NASCAR Brad K. My special needs cousin that lives with me is a big fan of Brad and I have been letting try to drive the Honda. For a 41 year old man that the most he has every driven was his NASCAR game its a big trill. Just hope I don't die from a heart attack or whiplash first.

IMG 1602

R

rickoshea

i was going to order the Rough Country front bumper panels today and ended up with a Boss 26" sound bar??? oh well,i'll try again later.probably go to order and end up with seat harnesses or something...i didn't really need the sound bar,i have 2 W King bluetooth speakers that work really well but i'm getting tired of plugging them in after every ride to charge them and they rattle really bad the way i have them mounted, and it's a pain to plug the charge cables in to them with them being right up against the mid panel.

R

rickoshea

well,my sound bar is now at the postal outlet waiting for me,so i'm off to visit 1 lung gerry for a coffee then out to pick up all the packages waiting for me and a can of gun solvent,otherwise known as brake cleaner.hopefully it'll be installed today.i think i'll hard wire it to the key on instead of the power outlet.

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!