P500 What did you do to/with your Pioneer 500 today?

rocmar

rocmar

Where Eagles & Angels....Dare to Fly...
Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
Ordered a small sheet of the green graphic vinyl from creative utv last night. Have an idea that isn't something pre-cut so I'll have to cut and fit them myself. Walt didn't even charge me for the material, just the shipping. Super cool dude. I'll post some pics if it turns out like I want it to. Then I'll be done for sure.
HaHa...
Count of the saying....
" I'm Done"
bout the amount of... $
Spent on everyones Mods..
& Accessories. ..
ummmmm....38,000 Times

Reactions: Mudder and trigger
WillyBill

WillyBill

Wheeling Addict
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2017
Clinton, Utah
Ownership

1. Talon X LV
IMG 0025
IMG 0028
So today I fabbed and mounted an expanded metal brush guard over the plastic grill to protect my radiator. I made it from an old metal chair I found in the woods while wheeling with CP. (See CP, I told you I needed to scavenge that chair!!! I hope it wasn't your favorite woods arm chair - LOL!!! If this stops just ONE stick through my radiator it will be worth how ugly it looks. I ran something similar on one of my old truck 4x4s for many years and it saved my bacon a goodly number of times while trail busting! I left the plastic regular house screen over the radiator underneath it to keep the radiator from plugging with all the fine seeds 'n stuff off of the weeds. I just used some plated screws and brass washers to attach it. Here are a couple of pics. 1.5 Hours plus had to let the paint dry in the middle.

R-Lamm

R-Lamm

Lifetime Member
Sep 27, 2017
South Carolina
Ownership

1. 500
View attachment 59705 View attachment 59706 So today I fabbed and mounted an expanded metal brush guard over the plastic grill to protect my radiator. I made it from an old metal chair I found in the woods while wheeling with CP. (See CP, I told you I needed to scavenge that chair!!! I hope it wasn't your favorite woods arm chair - LOL!!! If this stops just ONE stick through my radiator it will be worth how ugly it looks. I ran something similar on one of my old truck 4x4s for many years and it saved my bacon a goodly number of times while trail busting! I left the plastic regular house screen over the radiator underneath it to keep the radiator from plugging with all the fine seeds 'n stuff off of the weeds. I just used some plated screws and brass washers to attach it. Here are a couple of pics. 1.5 Hours plus had to let the paint dry in the middle.
I am with you on this WB!! Would not take much to mess up a trip with as little of protection that is there! Good idea!!!

Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
Nice ride on USFS trails before they close for 3 months after Dec. 31. Cut some downed tree pieces on trails to make a snowman. Two hobbies go together.

9A0C4FF1 7C6D 48BC BC47 2274B7CCF36C E2575C51 FB12 4C2B BAE6 F84DE28542C6

Last edited:
Garbageman

Garbageman

Dec 6, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 500
Dog is Louie, (kinda same color as the orangutan in the jungle book), Honda isn't named yet, just driven.

OF COURSE the dog's beard is better. He never has to shave it to wear a respirator.

Reactions: SILVER_ALERT
C

Chuckerbird

Lifetime Member
May 26, 2017
Battle Mountain, NV.
Ownership

1. 500
Took 3 trys to get the black. Amazon insisted I needed bright aluminum. 2 are on their way back, and I got the last one from the local NAPA store.

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Playing around with some colored vinyl that I got from creative utv. Had to cut and fit them myself but they turned out pretty good. I've had these Kolpins off the machine for about a week and had to plow a few times, that's when I use them most and it sucked without them.
Cheap easy mod and nothing wrong with adding some green. :D

Mirrors

C

Chooglin

Playing around with some colored vinyl that I got from creative utv. Had to cut and fit them myself but they turned out pretty good. I've had these Kolpins off the machine for about a week and had to plow a few times, that's when I use them most and it sucked without them.
Cheap easy mod and nothing wrong with adding some green. :D

View attachment 60384
Adds a nice touch to the mirrors

Reactions: trigger
William

William

If you ain’t first, you’re last...
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014
Flowood MS
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I killed this buck yesterday and the p5 hauled it, my big ass, and my brother out without hesitation... every time I start thinking of getting a new bike finances say I have to sell my 500 to justify it. Then I go hunting on it and say hell no... so the new sxs will have to wait.... The p500 is an awesome bike that has exceeded my expectations. If it had four factory seats with seat belts I wouldn’t even think of a new sxs!

3815D3A2 A280 4AE1 ADDE BC78766D293E

William

William

If you ain’t first, you’re last...
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014
Flowood MS
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Got a massive bobcat this morning... the p500 is getting bloody... the deer camp policy is to shoot every bobcat and coyote we see. But I wish I hadn’t shot it.. feels like a total waste...

C9686355 FEFB 4E93 9299 77D816271760 C8738594 7B86 40F7 A7BF 5BDBF3FE603C 0876FE71 343F 4DA0 BE83 192298AD8AC9

Last edited:
rocmar

rocmar

Where Eagles & Angels....Dare to Fly...
Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
Reactions: R-Lamm

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!