P500 What did you do to/with your Pioneer 500 today?

AlR

AlR

Nov 14, 2016
Nanaimo, British Columbia
Ownership

1. 500
I ordered two GREEN Rotopax 7 litre gas cans. They should be here within a week or so. I'll post images so I can prove this isn't fake news.

Update:
20181105 185509

It's awesome being green!
Al

Last edited:
Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
154CCD9C 75FD 4FA6 AD08 8DEC4F22D277
Wet ride after rain to check out fall colors, first time had to use winch since locker installed, — high centered betwen ruts. But at least all four wheels were spinning! Pulled thru first two sloppy holes with ease. Wish they had a hand grab for driver like the passenger side to climb out, anyone have luck finding a bolt on handle??

SouthwestORV

SouthwestORV

Oct 24, 2018
Taylor, Arizona
Ownership

1. 500
View attachment 92907 Wet ride after rain to check out fall colors, first time had to use winch since locker installed, — high centered betwen ruts. But at least all four wheels were spinning! Pulled thru first two sloppy holes with ease. Wish they had a hand grab for driver like the passenger side to climb out, anyone have luck finding a bolt on handle??
Sweet rig! I've had the same question.

Reactions: Dp5hunter

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!