P500 What did you do to/with your Pioneer 500 today?

Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
Riding at USFS OHV and met the Trail Maintenance and new Law Enforcement Officer, Nice guys. LEO had a Polaris ACE 570, Trail guy had a K Mule. Good talk about the P500, gearing and paddle shift, engine braking, locker (as a good future replacement). Funny, the antenna spider web sticks may be on their mod list, LOL

View attachment 90984

423E32C9 5D65 4EDE BF83 222FFA2DD739

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Riding at USFS OHV and met the Trail Maintenance and new Law Enforcement Officer, Nice guys. LEO had a Polaris ACE 570, Trail guy had a K Mule. Good talk about the P500, gearing and paddle shift, engine braking, locker (as a good future replacement). Funny, the antenna spider web sticks may be on their mod list, LOL

View attachment 90984

View attachment 90985
That’s cool Mudder, always good to have friendly interactions with the USFS LEO’s to keep ourselves in favor, and encourage open, accessible trails!!! Good job.

nctrailboss

nctrailboss

Supporting Member
Jun 30, 2018
north carolina
Ownership

1. 500
Foggin' for skeeters this evening! I have a Honda GC160 engine mounted on the trailer hitch that I feed a mix of diesel and malathion into the hot muffler.It keeps the little boogers at bay for a day or two.By the looks of the shakey photo,one of the pests must have made contact with my bride as she snapped the photo.LoL They have been bad since the two hurricanes rolled through,
DSC01263

Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
Foggin' for skeeters this evening! I have a Honda GC160 engine mounted on the trailer hitch that I feed a mix of diesel and malathion into the hot muffler.It keeps the little boogers at bay for a day or two.By the looks of the shakey photo,one of the pests must have made contact with my bride as she snapped the photo.LoL They have been bad since the two hurricanes rolled through,
View attachment 91081
Looks like the P500 could be an off road tear gas riot control vehicle. Wonder where it could be used now???? LOL The list of possibilities keep growing. Would like to use that photo for a pub meme!

nctrailboss

nctrailboss

Supporting Member
Jun 30, 2018
north carolina
Ownership

1. 500
Looks like the P500 could be an off road tear gas riot control vehicle. Wonder where it could be used now???? LOL The list of possibilities keep growing. Would like to use that photo for a pub meme!
Have at it!

Reactions: Dp5hunter
Reds10

Reds10

Sep 20, 2018
Central arkansas
Ownership

1. 500
Yesterday - I added a winch.

Today - added a homemade snorkel and a vent line tube for the fuel line and rear diff to get it at the same height as the snorkel.

I think it's finally ready to take hunting and cross some sloughs that i could never properly gauge the depth on. I had some close calls with atvs in the past.

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Yesterday - I added a winch.

Today - added a homemade snorkel and a vent line tube for the fuel line and rear diff to get it at the same height as the snorkel.

I think it's finally ready to take hunting and cross some sloughs that i could never properly gauge the depth on. I had some close calls with atvs in the past.

And no pics? o_O

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!