P500 What did you do to/with your Pioneer 500 today?

sgerksinwi

sgerksinwi

Sep 24, 2016
WISCONSIN
Ownership

1. 500
No problem. I also have pics of my locker install. I did it a little different than Jay's Video. Only had to remove 3 easy bolts in the suspension then remove the diff. Didn't even remove the tires. Locker is a very easy install and so was the power steering. Been nice to work on so far. Just got to work a few hours overtime now to pay for it all. Good luck with it
Please Share..When you can

Reactions: BWAF
T

TJoffroad

Dec 14, 2018
Snow Camp NC
Ownership

1. 500

2. Do not currently own
Please Share..When you can

Just remove the drivers side upper shock bolt and both of the lower A-arm bolts. This will allow you to remove the drivers side axle. Then remove the 4x4 cable and neutral switch wire. Then remove the diff mounting bolts, pull the diff forward enough to clear the mounting bracket. This will allow you to move the diff towards the drivers side and pop out the passenger side axle without removing any suspension bolts from the passenger side. Hope this helps
20181226 111738
20181226 143752

J

Jasondnelms

Oct 29, 2017
Georgia
Ownership

1. 500
Welcome! Starting off in a big way, 28s!
Thanks. I have been watching this form over the past year and 1/2 since I purchased. I went with the 28s in the dot style tire because between wife kids and neighbors I can’t keep tires. Thanks to all for your input on so many different things.
I have moose roof with aluminum rack. Half windshield heavy duty 2 inch receiver. Kfi winch Mount and terra 35 winch. Rigid industry lights front and rear. I think that is it.

Nashby

Nashby

Feb 4, 2018
Ownership

1. 500
First post. Installed my msa kore 14s and bfgoodrich mt km3 28x10 all 4 corners. Box on roof and waiting for my club car seat to come in mail.

View attachment 102833
Sweet!! Those tires look great! Do they rub on the frame or anywhere else? I've been thinking about getting some , so I was very excited to see somebody post a picture of how they look. Thanks for sharing!

Reactions: BWAF
J

Jasondnelms

Oct 29, 2017
Georgia
Ownership

1. 500
Sweet!! Those tires look great! Do they rub on the frame or anywhere else? I've been thinking about getting some , so I was very excited to see somebody post a picture of how they look. Thanks for sharing!
I have only got them to run one time when the front end suspension was flexed. Other than that no.

Bastardchild

Bastardchild

Nov 3, 2016
Orange Heights, fl
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
I put the new coil in and fired it up and let it run. I also adjusted the clutch. I contemplated jacking it up and tearing the front end out so I can have it ready to install the front locker when it gets here, (its supposed to be here today), but I think I will leave that project for next weekend. Im going in to be lazy now. Back to work tomorrow for me. Yall have a good one.

Todd627

Todd627

HondaSxS Club Stress Management Director
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 4, 2018
MI
I put the new coil in and fired it up and let it run. I also adjusted the clutch. I contemplated jacking it up and tearing the front end out so I can have it ready to install the front locker when it gets here, (its supposed to be here today), but I think I will leave that project for next weekend. Im going in to be lazy now. Back to work tomorrow for me. Yall have a good one.

Pics or it didnt happen.

Reactions: Bastardchild

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!