P500 What did you do to/with your Pioneer 500 today?

Backwoods

Backwoods

Ambassador of Crocs / Speaker of truth & facts /
Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
That’s awesome, hope @SouthwestORV doesn't see that, he’ll think he can pull much more than the P5’s rated for....:D
We need to get after him about some tunes now . He's starting to slow down . It's not peer pressure it's just keeping him on the right path. He doesn't realize how helpful we are.

Wallace

Wallace

Well that didn't go as planned
Lifetime Member
Jun 28, 2017
Lonoke Arkansas
Ownership

1. 500
Used the P5 to hip a few rows in the garden
20190506 145146

SouthwestORV

SouthwestORV

Oct 24, 2018
Taylor, Arizona
Ownership

1. 500
We need to get after him about some tunes now . He's starting to slow down . It's not peer pressure it's just keeping him on the right path. He doesn't realize how helpful we are.
Oye!! Ya'll know my priorities...Trigger Shield, then box. Just gotta get my pennies together, which is hard when I spend them all on gasoline having fun in Rambo. Been thinking about a nice LED lightbar for the front too. And a turn signal kit. And...

dpnorth

dpnorth

North adventures south
Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
Crawfordville FL
www.youtube.com
Ownership

1. 500

2. Other Brand

3. Talon X
I use Dawn dish soap...

I use K&N air filter cleaner and oil on my stock foamy. Works great!
Can pick it up at most auto parts stores, Advance, AZ, O'rileys, NAPA, etc etc. I think Walmart even carries it.

Custom drying method... I always end up cleaning it right before I want to ride, so need it dry in a hurry. lol :D

GOPR0181

SILVER_ALERT

SILVER_ALERT

HONDA SXS Club Flounder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 6, 2016
Route 66 Oklahoma
Ownership

1. 500
I use K&N air filter cleaner and oil on my stock foamy. Works great!
Can pick it up at most auto parts stores, Advance, AZ, O'rileys, NAPA, etc etc. I think Walmart even carries it.

Custom drying method... I always end up cleaning it right before I want to ride, so need it dry in a hurry. lol :D

View attachment 127905

I like your style on that drying method. Not so much, your pink shoes in the background. :rolleyes:

advertisement
Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
Wrong size bolts with Moose hitch, bottom OEM nuts to be reused were 1.25 thread. Replacement longer lower bolts sent were 1.5 thread. Another $1.30 trip to hardware store, always seems like a simple job has one problem. Informed MFG of issue.

724D1573 79B8 4B55 9A05 03B594563D7B

Todd627

Todd627

HondaSxS Club Stress Management Director
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 4, 2018
MI
Wrong size bolts with Moose hitch, bottom OEM nuts to be reused were 1.25 thread. Replacement longer lower bolts sent were 1.5 thread. Another $1.30 trip to hardware store, always seems like a simple job has one problem. Informed MFG of issue.

View attachment 127974

I had the exact same problem @Mudder. I feel your pain!!!

Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5

View attachment 127974
I also had this problem!

100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Got up on two wheels today, on one side. It lent to a tightening of the bowels momentarily. I was riding along the edge of the grand slope here at home and she felt like she was keeling over, like she was caught in a gale force wind, but then she righted herself and continued flying along at a schooners pace...the spacers make a difference. Got in some flight time as well. Took her down the driveway up to 35 before we had to veer oof and avoid hitting the gate. Caught some drift on the return flight. I imagined building some sort of boulder rock climb incorporated into the home trails. Just to make for some challenges here at port....

Last edited:
DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
Got up on two wheels today, on one side. It lent to a tightening of the bowels momentarily. I was riding along the edge of the grand slope here at home and she felt like she was keeling over, like she was caught in a gale force wind, but then she righted herself and continued flying along at a schooners pace...the spacers make a difference. Got in some flight time as well. Took her down the driveway up to 35 before we had to veer oof and avoid hitting the gate. Caught some drift on the return flight. I imagined building some sort of boulder rock climb incorporated into the home trails. Just to make for some challenges here at port....
Nevermind the P1000. You need a Talon.

Checked my oil today (which is nearing a change). Seems like it might have used a touch on the last ride. The local dealer is blowing out 700-4's for under 10k, so if the 500 wants to stay with me, it better s*** me Tiffany cufflinks by showing this was a fluke.
Also cleaned the spare air filter...

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Oye!! Ya'll know my priorities...Trigger Shield, then box. Just gotta get my pennies together, which is hard when I spend them all on gasoline having fun in Rambo. Been thinking about a nice LED lightbar for the front too. And a turn signal kit. And...
The Chooglin box was perfect yesterday. Had my wallet, phone and a couple other things in it. And the Trigger shield worked great.
Caper

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!