P500 What did you do to/with your Pioneer 500 today?

GRANITE

GRANITE

People Dying to come see me!
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2014
Brookville, Indiana
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 520
From what I can remember of it, it was a unique little town! I remember there being a large pool hall and bar there and we was able to drink up there legally! lol I will never forget landing in Halifax because the cross winds on landing were so bad I nearly needed one of those barf bags. I remember visiting a small Honda and AC dealership there and that's where I had Timothy Hortons for the first time. We drove somewhere close to there and went to a mall and did some shopping Canadian style as well. Life just seemed simpler there and less drama compared to the USA

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
From what I can remember of it, it was a unique little town! I remember there being a large pool hall and bar there and we was able to drink up there legally! lol I will never forget landing in Halifax because the cross winds on landing were so bad I nearly needed one of those barf bags. I remember visiting a small Honda and AC dealership there and that's where I had Timothy Hortons for the first time. We drove somewhere close to there and went to a mall and did some shopping Canadian style as well. Life just seemed simpler there and less drama compared to the USA
Haha. It is a great place to live.
Caper

Reactions: Russ989 and rtn001
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
I think Bridgewater is where the mall we went to was.
Haha, for all the small towns, Bridgewater is the big city. :)
Used to be great Salmon fishing in the Lahave River that goes through Bridgewater. I got a few stories about Bridgewater. Haha
Caper

Reactions: rtn001
advertisement
HUCK

HUCK

Lifetime Member
Jun 21, 2016
ARIZONA
Ownership

1. 500

2. Talon X
2500 mile service . Mobil 1 . Everything looked great and P5 got a new BIG BROTHER
IMG 1428

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
2500 mile service . Mobil 1 . Everything looked great and P5 got a new BIG BROTHER View attachment 129502
Looks like those things could use some bumper protection and stick stoppers where they left a hole in the door at manufacturing, watch your ankles Huck....:D:D:D:D

Congratulations!!!

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!