P500 What did you do to/with your Pioneer 500 today?

Misterrobert

Misterrobert

Sep 6, 2018
Melrose, NY
Ownership

1. 500
got it dirty.

Sxs

rtn001

rtn001

May 23, 2018
Central Florida
Ownership

1. 500
Met the sons and grandsons at camp this afternoon and took their atvs and the p5 for a ride. All we saw was deer, turkey and bear tracks and a spotted fawn. The best news is that the Trigger Shield works. It was 87 degrees when we left the camp and there was no heat or steam roasting my back side. The shield is the second best mod I have done on the p5. The first was the wench. Sorry Trigger.
If you are bothered by the heat comming up through the seat belt openings and other areas under the seat you really need to do this mod. It does make a great difference and I am sure Trigger well be happy to help you out.

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Met the sons and grandsons at camp this afternoon and took their atvs and the p5 for a ride. All we saw was deer, turkey and bear tracks and a spotted fawn. The best news is that the Trigger Shield works. It was 87 degrees when we left the camp and there was no heat or steam roasting my back side. The shield is the second best mod I have done on the p5. The first was the wench. Sorry Trigger.
If you are bothered by the heat comming up through the seat belt openings and other areas under the seat you really need to do this mod. It does make a great difference and I am sure Trigger well be happy to help you out.
I could have took mine off yesterday and today it’s so cold. We dressed warm. :)
Caper

Alphapup

Alphapup

Dec 11, 2018
"Cabin in the Woods", CAN/USA Border, Kootenays BC
Ownership

1. 500
Good suggestion about installing a shield! I will look for that thread for more info.

Reactions: Caper and rtn001
100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
RMATV and Maxxis warrantied my tires and replaced the two for free. Today saw them mounted and took her out for a spin. It had been way too much down time with little trail riding since I got back from the Takeover. Drifting.... Hey @trigger check out my spare. It fits perfectly under the lip of the tool box and butts up nicely up to the rear of the bed. I picked up two spare BH 2.0's to use as spares at takeover from the Triggster. I had designed the wooden bed to fit the spare. It's not currently hard mounted, but I did purchase a mount for it.
I want to fly like a beagle....to the sea. Fly like a beagle and let my spirit carry me....Beagle's can dream too man...
IMG 1643
IMG 1644
IMG 1645

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
RMATV and Maxxis warrantied my tires and replaced the two for free. Today saw them mounted and took her out for a spin. It had been way too much down time with little trail riding since I got back from the Takeover. Drifting.... Hey @trigger check out my spare. It fits perfectly under the lip of the tool box and butts up nicely up to the rear of the bed. I picked up two spare BH 2.0's to use as spares at takeover from the Triggster. I had designed the wooden bed to fit the spare. It's not currently hard mounted, but I did purchase a mount for it.
I want to fly like a beagle....to the sea. Fly like a beagle and let my spirit carry me....Beagle's can dream too man...
View attachment 130241 View attachment 130243 View attachment 130244
Looks good. :)
Caper

Reactions: rtn001 and 100Acre
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Thanks for the link. Trigger sure is popular! I am now looking at all the pages and pages and pages of people ordering and posting pictures after the install. Looks like a well-made shield, with a precision cut and fit.

Karen
Welcome from the other coast. :)
You’ll like it for the noise too. I almost took mine out on the weekend it was so cold in Cape Breton.
The glove box is great too. I love it for my phone and wallet.
Caper

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!