P500 What did you do to/with your Pioneer 500 today?

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B073J89DSK/?tag=sxsweb24-20

Heads up, these things fit super tight! Like I thought they weren't going to fit and you have to work to get them on. Figured out if you work one end of it to the other it's not so bad. I did take one off to re-position it, wasn't exactly easy but can be done.

Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
2.0 ?
:)
Caper
Not sure what your question is @Caper but I loved the TriggerShield just wanted a way to keep everything in place the way it was designed! Was working with a canopy that used clamps to hold tarp in place and knew I found the concept of what I needed. After some searching and ordering the wrong size one time I found something that worked for what I was looking for.

C

Chooglin

Added my RB3 off road sticker that I got down at the Takeover

20190717 192658

420Rancher

Jun 29, 2019
Innisfil
Added a amazon winch 4500# with synthetic rope and remote. Quite happy with its performance.
Mounted my action camera bracket to make sure its sucure before adding camera.
271589564fd236c9d88dd784f942952b

Gps and a mirror.
60527e5d54e67867f29f10a0b504eca0

Tint and speaker just showed up but machine is at the cottage.7711dd30b5cbc04e9d460db64167e9cb

The full cab gives some great mounting options, but sure does reduce visibility. Might install a rear camera to make it easier to see behind.

The machine.
F3d48702f95e7964abe3c0afc2a1b8b7

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Added a amazon winch 4500# with synthetic rope and remote. Quite happy with its performance.
View attachment 142174

Gps and a mirror.
View attachment 142175

Tint and speaker just showed up but machine is at the cottage.View attachment 142176

The full cab gives some great mounting options, but sure does reduce visibility. Might install a rear camera to make it easier to see behind.

The machine.
View attachment 142177

Damn nice can you have there!:eek:

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
View attachment 142174

Gps and a mirror.
View attachment 142175

Tint and speaker just showed up but machine is at the cottage.View attachment 142176

The machine.
View attachment 142177

As was once said in Gumball Rally
What’s behind, doesn’t matter.
:D
Caper

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
View attachment 142174

Gps and a mirror.
View attachment 142175

The machine.
View attachment 142177

Oh and nice bike.
:)
Caper

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
When I first got this machine, the wife and I were all geared up for the first ride. Helmets, gloves, glasses, everything was new, probably looked like total newb's, lol! No gps and going off a paper map we hit the first trail and got our ass kicked. Machine was tippy, 26's and no spacers, almost tipped it over 2 mins. into the ride, bounced the rops hard off a tree on a banked turn...not a good trail!
We've been riding this trail system for 3 1/2 yrs now and I've passed by that trail at least a dozen times and nothing is ever said, we just don't take that trail. Today, I turned into it. The wife looked over and asked " what are you doing, you know what trail this is right"? I said "yeah, I owe it an ass whipping"!
I felt some form of serenity and inner peace after putting a b**** slap on it!
Anyway, that's what I did with my Pioneer 500 today. :D

mjager

mjager

May 10, 2019
Central Ontario
Ownership

1. 500
When I first got this machine, the wife and I were all geared up for the first ride. Helmets, gloves, glasses, everything was new, probably looked like total newb's, lol! No gps and going off a paper map we hit the first trail and got our ass kicked. Machine was tippy, 26's and no spacers, almost tipped it over 2 mins. into the ride, bounced the rops hard off a tree on a banked turn...not a good trail!
We've been riding this trail system for 3 1/2 yrs now and I've passed by that trail at least a dozen times and nothing is ever said, we just don't take that trail. Today, I turned into it. The wife looked over and asked " what are you doing, you know what trail this is right"? I said "yeah, I owe it an ass whipping"!

Not sure I quite got all of that LOL

Dp5hunter

Dp5hunter

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2016
Hazlehurst Mississippi
Ownership

1. 500
Ther u go Trigger@ now the trail knows who's the boss.;):cool:

Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
So new voltage regulator/rectifier arrived and it does not pass ANY charging voltage. Turns out “Direct 0EM fitment” was an off brand (UP2 from Madhornets.com). Hooked up old one to double check charging output and it passes voltage, but still fluctuates 14-18v. Ordered non-stocked OEM part from local dealer website ($150 walk-in or $100 online with store pickup - go figure). FYI. So much easier access after removing rear wheel.

ShotgunClay

ShotgunClay

Mar 13, 2018
Founders Ranch New Mexico
Ownership

1. 500

E587ff7446afe2687c1439dc1c188863f71e9b5d

C

Chooglin

Awesomeness!!!!!

Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
What a difference a few thousand $ in mods and a few hundred pounds of mud/dust under your belt will accomplish! LOL. Expert Rider badge awarded.

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
What a difference a few thousand $ in mods and a few hundred pounds of mud/dust under your belt will accomplish! LOL. Expert Rider badge awarded.

Lol, that's what I was trying to point out. Knowing this machine like I do now, having it set up the way it is and being a more seasoned rider, that trail didn't intimidate me anymore. Looking at it on the GPS, it's the most crooked line you've ever seen, looks like a snake with contortionist capabilities. Every turn is steep banked and immediately followed by another, super tight too. It's a technical trail for quads and I doubt very many, if any sxs's have ever made it through there without damage. I did rub the box on one of them pretty good, no damage and just took some bark with me. Ha ha, scalped that b****! :cool:

SouthwestORV

SouthwestORV

Oct 24, 2018
Taylor, Arizona
Ownership

1. 500
Great story. You came back with some experience and taught that trail a lesson!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!