P500 What did you do to/with your Pioneer 500 today?

Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
M

mikear

Oct 18, 2019
Ok
Ownership

1. 500
Monday - cleaned the air filter, adjusted door latches
Tuesday - washed the P5
Wednesday - adjusted clutch (thanks @PistonHonda for the video), touched up paint on front bumper
Tonight - hopefully diff lube change

monaco

monaco

Vendor
Lifetime Member
Nov 18, 2016
Indiana
bit.ly
Ownership

1. 500
So I went to put on my winter windshield (Honda full windshield) today and found that I had lost the thumbscrews over the course of the spring and summer. Can anyone point me to where I can buy another set?

advertisement
Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
Tuesday - washed the P5
Wednesday - adjusted clutch (thanks @PistonHonda for the video), touched up paint on front bumper
You are so organized and productive, making me feel like a slacker. Need to add a day to ride.

M

mikear

Oct 18, 2019
Ok
Ownership

1. 500
You are so organized and productive, making me feel like a slacker. Need to add a day to ride.

You should see my garage. I admire organization, but that’s not me. We have a week long hunting trip coming up that we take annually into the national forest, so it’ll get a workout. Been riding around the neighborhood for now until I can stretch the legs elsewhere.

C

CBpioneer

Jun 16, 2019
Cape Breton Canada
Ownership

1. 500
Not much. Started opening an old trail I used to ski doo up so I can drive it. Trees are close in, trimming branches back with power saw. Had a blast doing it. These things are way better to drive than my old atv. Decided to call it the Goat. Putts over and through anything I want.

M

mikear

Oct 18, 2019
Ok
Ownership

1. 500
Tuesday - washed the P5

Saturday/Sunday - finally got time to do the engine and diff oil changes. Went with royal purple 75W-90 synthetic in the diffs.

solrus

solrus

Lifetime Member
Sep 2, 2015
Montana
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'm sorry guys, left you without my attention for a while, sending you a small update . Hunting with my dad now. Have not done any updates to my P500 .
Daba1821f3e025134ba48a9510543dcc

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!