P500 What did you do to/with your Pioneer 500 today?

S

snakeriver

Oct 11, 2018
Clarkston Wa
Ownership

1. 500
Wow @trigger what can I say, you are a awesome dude.

I have totally enjoyed being a member here, learning from others and contributing to this forum.
As of late, I have been feeling a little uncomfortable in here ,so it's time for me to exit. I will poke my head in every now and then just to see what's up, just not on a regular basis.

The biggest thing I have gained from the time I have spent here, are some great friendship's....... Thank God I dont need to acquire a patent for that, nobody can take them from me!

Love you all
Chooglin
What a loss!!!! I am a newbie having only been here a little over a year, but I for one appreciate everything that you have done for us as individuals and as a group without guys like you this forum would be lacking like so many that I visited before landing here. You along with Trigger have been great mentors for someone who just entered this side by side world (and along with a couple of others inspired me to spend a lot of money on my ride) when I decided it was easier to plow from a seat than to follow a snow blower around.

THANKS MAN

H

Husker1

Oct 24, 2017
Nebraska
Ownership

1. 500
I for one of many I’m thinking will miss you and your insight. I use my box every time I’m riding it is a quality product that you can depend on. Your voice is needed and your advice always sound. Do not let anything or anyone keep you from your passion. Please check back often as new people join every day and will need sound advice.

rtn001

rtn001

May 23, 2018
Central Florida
Ownership

1. 500
Packed up ready to pull out for North Carolina tomorrow.
IMG 20191115 141821017 HDR

Lilred500

Lilred500

Keep it on the rubber side
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2019
Wv
Ownership

1. 500
Members come and go around here, some get the information they want and are never seen again. Some just lurk in the shadows to see what others are doing. Some post up and share what they've done to their machine because they're proud of it and want others to see it. Some build things that others couldn't imagine doing. And then there's the one's with a passion for this machine that help others build their's into something they couldn't imagine or see for themselves. Tell them what works and what doesn't from experience and walks them through the nuts and bolts to create something that's one of a kind.
Won't get into specifics and don't want to start a storm but the P500 family took a major hit today and lost one of its Godfathers. Nothing tragic like death or taking ill but tipped his hat and walked out the door. One of its great innovators and arguably the best. Pushed the P5's ability and look to places others couldn't think of. Relentlessly hounded aftermarket companies until they finally caved and gave us a component that entirely changed the capabilities of this little Honda.
He's been someone I've talked to regularly for nearly 4 years, even talked me into going to my first Takeover just so we could finally meet face to face. He was my partner in crime around here and inspired me and others to create something that's one of a kind. Hope he decides to return someday as he'll surely be missed by all who own a P5.
Ride on Joe and thanks for everything @Chooglin .
I must say when I first joined this page the day I bought the p5 there were 2 people @trigger and @Chooglin who were the first to welcome me with open arms I had no idea that this community was so strong and never imagined being here as long as I have. But I wanted to say thanks to you both for the great ideas and all the great things I’ve learned from each and every one of ya. What a brotherhood this forum is. @Chooglin gonna miss ya brother and wish ya nothing but the best.

advertisement
trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
I must say when I first joined this page the day I bought the p5 there were 2 people @trigger and @Chooglin who were the first to welcome me with open arms I had no idea that this community was so strong and never imagined being here as long as I have. But I wanted to say thanks to you both for the great ideas and all the great things I’ve learned from each and every one of ya. What a brotherhood this forum is. @Chooglin gonna miss ya brother and wish ya nothing but the best.

My pleasure Red. We're a different breed over here, the little 500 rarely gets the respect it deserves so we're kind of the outcasts. As a rule though, we all stick together so if someone starts talking sh** we'll just pile on and run them off.
Could have written a lot of things in that post about him but it would've been forever long. One thing to note is that he always had a good filter, better than mine anyway. I sometimes come across too strong on my beliefs, like the need for spacers, but he was always more tactful about it. We used to PM each other about a certain topic or discussion where I'd be going for someones throat, even though he agreed with me, he wouldn't do it on the open forum. I always respected that. ;)

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
My pleasure Red. We're a different breed over here, the little 500 rarely gets the respect it deserves so we're kind of the outcasts. As a rule though, we all stick together so if someone starts talking sh** we'll just pile on and run them off.
Could have written a lot of things in that post about him but it would've been forever long. One thing to note is that he always had a good filter, better than mine anyway. I sometimes come across too strong on my beliefs, like the need for spacers, but he was always more tactful about it. We used to PM each other about a certain topic or discussion where I'd be going for someones throat, even though he agreed with me, he wouldn't do it on the open forum. I always respected that. ;)
I'M STILL HERE! HA!

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I only said derogatory remarks about the P5's when the site got really slow, within minutes the site would be buzzing again. It was just for fun at ya'll's expense, no harm intended! I think the P5 group is the tightest group here! You guy's are a BLAST!

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!