P500 What did you do to/with your Pioneer 500 today?

J80

J80

Lifetime Member
Dec 29, 2018
WNC
Went for a nice ride on the SSRT and Bloody Skillet trail system. About 70 miles. Video of a portion of the connector trail attached.

Went for a nice ride on the SSRT and Bloody Skillet trail system. About 70 miles. Video of a portion of the connector trail attached.

Very cool place to ride!! Not many places to ride like that where I’m from so I’m jealous

Signal_rig

Signal_rig

Mar 10, 2018
TN
Ownership

1. 500
Amazed by the P5! Thank you for the information on mods and setup.

Had a great time on a 14 mile mountain ride on Sunday. I was so pleased with my P5! I was on some washed out gnarly singletrack trails, the maneuverability and size of the 500 made it possible. I’m thrilled with the locker too.
The little tank just powered through with confidence. Had to cross some deep mud , rocky climbs, washed out gullies, and she just powered through. I thought a few times that this was the end of the ride I’d have to turn back, but she just eased through.

I traveled these trails with my old Honda Fourtrax and it was sketchy, much more confident and secure on the P5. Not to mention the trails are in far worse shape with all the heavy rains we’ve experienced.

I bottomed out a few times, glad I added some protection. My forearms feel like I arm wrestled a gorilla. I guess I’ll have to look into power steering next😃

Dp5hunter

Dp5hunter

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2016
Hazlehurst Mississippi
Ownership

1. 500
Amazed by the P5! Thank you for the information on mods and setup.

Had a great time on a 14 mile mountain ride on Sunday. I was so pleased with my P5! I was on some washed out gnarly singletrack trails, the maneuverability and size of the 500 made it possible. I’m thrilled with the locker too.
The little tank just powered through with confidence. Had to cross some deep mud , rocky climbs, washed out gullies, and she just powered through. I thought a few times that this was the end of the ride I’d have to turn back, but she just eased through.

I traveled these trails with my old Honda Fourtrax and it was sketchy, much more confident and secure on the P5. Not to mention the trails are in far worse shape with all the heavy rains we’ve experienced.

I bottomed out a few times, glad I added some protection. My forearms feel like I arm wrestled a gorilla. I guess I’ll have to look into power steering next😃
U will love it with the powerstiring, right now it's a tuff hard hitting billy goat. Once you put powerstiring on it it will be like a neck raining trail riding bronc.

Jparra830

Jparra830

Jan 24, 2020
Cocoa Florida
Ownership

1. 500
Pulled weeds with the P500. Here in florida we get some big weeds. They are called palmettos. The low herring pulls them right out. We use a 3” wide rescue strap and the come right out.
56E23F34 14D0 41A0 A428 F672FCE60824

Todd627

Todd627

HondaSxS Club Stress Management Director
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 4, 2018
MI
Swapped the full windshield for the wind deflector. Moved the mirrors up a bit because they wouldn’t fit down low with the wind deflector.

37C30B54 D58D 4000 AD85 4C92C7EE3F21

SILVER_ALERT

SILVER_ALERT

HONDA SXS Club Flounder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 6, 2016
Route 66 Oklahoma
Ownership

1. 500
Finally got a break in the rain, took the P500 up to Sonic for a Milkshake.View attachment 206710
I have been going to Sonic since the 1960's here in Oklahoma where they got their start. Pretty cool that you can go there in the P5. Do they have the carhops on roller skates down there?

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!