P500 What did you do to/with your Pioneer 500 today?

J80

J80

Lifetime Member
Dec 29, 2018
WNC
Installed mud busters flares on the front
9E712C8E 89A3 4772 9493 F410D327B544

advertisement
hallic

hallic

Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2019
Central MN
Ownership

1. 500
F%ck it, I couldn't wait till tomorrow...
MVIMG 20201030 173512

Soooooo shiny... Almost a shame to have to go and get em dirty. These things just scream quality 😍😍😍
And I made sure to put em all on with the logo on top 😎

J80

J80

Lifetime Member
Dec 29, 2018
WNC
F%ck it, I couldn't wait till tomorrow... View attachment 232660

Soooooo shiny... Almost a shame to have to go and get em dirty. These things just scream quality 😍😍😍
And I made sure to put em all on with the logo on top 😎
Did you put some blue loctite on them spacers ? If ya didn’t just make sure ya do. I put RB3 spacers on mine they are top notch

hallic

hallic

Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2019
Central MN
Ownership

1. 500
Did you put some blue loctite on them spacers ? If ya didn’t just make sure ya do. I put RB3 spacers on mine they are top notch

Yuppers, sure did. You can see a lil bit leaking out from the top right one. Contrasts nicely with the red iron-ore mud all over the machine, lol.

JCart

JCart

Lifetime Member
Jul 14, 2014
Kamloops, BC Canada.
Ownership

1. 500
Spent the last couple days in the garage with a fresh piece of diamond plate to hack on. One more time I guess and then I'm done. 🤔

Oh okaaaay.... nice notion Trigger.... hahahahaha you’ll nevvver be done buddy! And that’s a good thing too, excellent motivation for guys like me. My list just keeps growing and growing.
Cheers, pix or it didn’t happen now..

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Oh okaaaay.... nice notion Trigger.... hahahahaha you’ll nevvver be done buddy! And that’s a good thing too, excellent motivation for guys like me. My list just keeps growing and growing.
Cheers, pix or it didn’t happen now..

Oh yeah, pics are coming as it's definitely happening. Aluminum is at Line X now and all the hardware has been painted. Final assembly will be a breeze, been put together and taken apart probably a dozen times already for fit and function. Highly visible piece so hoping others dig it too.

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!