P500 What did you do to/with your Pioneer 500 today?

100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
If I ever drift off the mountain, hopefully Squatchy Squatch will be there to catch me in the downward aerial revolution.

Jevin

Jevin

Oct 2, 2019
Saint John, NB, Canada
Ownership

1. 500
Let us know how it works!
Had a chance yesterday to really give it a good run. First the spacers on the back made a huge difference. We have a couple places we ride on the side of the highway that leans a lot and we usually pucker up for it. We the spacers I flew over it with no pucker. Very impressed. The rear Elka’s were equally awesome. I pushed it hard over rocks and they handled it like a champ. I need to adjust them today a bit to stiffen them up for higher speed. That’s the thing. They ride so well that you end up pushing the speed up. Very happy to be able to walk after a good ride and not have to take pain killers. Lol

gatorguy

gatorguy

May 15, 2015
Florida
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Had a chance yesterday to really give it a good run. First the spacers on the back made a huge difference. We have a couple places we ride on the side of the highway that leans a lot and we usually pucker up for it. We the spacers I flew over it with no pucker. Very impressed. The rear Elka’s were equally awesome. I pushed it hard over rocks and they handled it like a champ. I need to adjust them today a bit to stiffen them up for higher speed. That’s the thing. They ride so well that you end up pushing the speed up. Very happy to be able to walk after a good ride and not have to take pain killers. Lol
My shocks were scheduled to be built yesterday. I ordered September 9th. I can't wait!

Mkmcdnl

Mkmcdnl

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Nov 19, 2020
Osburn Idaho
Ownership

1. 500
A foot of fresh snow. Muzzleloader hunting in North Idaho. Slid off the trail. Had to winch back on the trail with tiedown straps. Winch cable next dayed , came in tonight. Intelligently left rope winch rope at home... It was great fun. But it was not the honda. Loose nut behind the wheel.. Lol
Ok who's next

J80

J80

Lifetime Member
Dec 29, 2018
WNC
A foot of fresh snow. Muzzleloader hunting in North Idaho. Slid off the trail. Had to winch back on the trail with tiedown straps. Winch cable next dayed , came in tonight. Intelligently left rope winch rope at home... It was great fun. But it was not the honda. Loose nut behind the wheel.. Lol
Ok who's next
I don’t know if you have the front differential Torq locker but it makes it a whole lot better for going places that it wouldn’t go before. It will turn it into a true billy goat

J80

J80

Lifetime Member
Dec 29, 2018
WNC
Well I did my first oil change and I must say it wasn’t as bad as I thought it was going to be..it took about 30 to 40 mins. I used mobile 1 racing 4T 10W-40 full synthetic. So I took it for a spin and what a difference it made in the up and down shifting it’s so much smoother now not as clunky feeling as it use to be

Mkmcdnl

Mkmcdnl

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Nov 19, 2020
Osburn Idaho
Ownership

1. 500
I don’t know if you have the front differential Torq locker but it makes it a whole lot better for going places that it wouldn’t go before. It will turn it into a true billy goat
Thanks ,I was just looking at them. Just did doors, roof ,window, 26 "maxis Big horn radials ,heater is on the Fed-x truck. So it's gonna have to wait a bit.

Reactions: Mudwing and J80
J80

J80

Lifetime Member
Dec 29, 2018
WNC
Thanks ,I was just looking at them. Just did doors, roof ,window, 26 "maxis Big horn radials ,heater is on the Fed-x truck. So it's gonna have to wait a bit.
I know what ya mean these accessories add up dang quick

Reactions: Mudwing
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Ok who's next
Mine has several of those, loose nuts! HA!

lee

lee

Village Idiot
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 4, 2013
Springfield Ohio
Ownership

1. 500
Been trying to burn some old ear corn to clear out the corn crib. Load up some buckets and haul them around to the fire pit. Old washing machine tub let’s it burn low to nothing. It’s dark when I get home from work but the weather has let up a bit it’s nice to hang out at the fire for a bit.

9E47594F 58DB 4BB1 9131 9A6D6A27C35C

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Been trying to burn some old ear corn to clear out the corn crib. Load up some buckets and haul them around to the fire pit. Old washing machine tub let’s it burn low to nothing. It’s dark when I get home from work but the weather has let up a bit it’s nice to hang out at the fire for a bit.

View attachment 236385
You say corn crib? My Grandpa had a corn crib in his barn, his barn was a working barn, corn grinder, hay loft with the overhead hay forks, milking stalls, stalls for the horses. He used to keep the grain for the horses in trash cans, we would go out and slide the lids off 2 inches and come back a couple hours later, sneak up on the grain cans and slam the lids closed, full of rats, then go find the barn cat, throw the cat into the cans and hold the lids down, cat got very hard to catch after about 6 rounds of that. We trapped Muskrat around all the local farm ponds, skinned , scraped fat off the back sides of the skins and stretched hides in the ole corn crib, best was yet to come after every skinning, we had a fat throwing fight. Created a lot of pleasant memories in that old barn.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!