P500 What did you do to/with your Pioneer 500 today?

Wallace

Wallace

Well that didn't go as planned
Lifetime Member
Jun 28, 2017
Lonoke Arkansas
Ownership

1. 500
I've got a question ? Why do they name the P500 a Honda Pioneer 500 and the new one the Honda Pioneer 520 ? Just because it has a 518cc motor besides the 475cc motor, And it has the bed, shocks and the little reflecters. Excuse me if this has been asked before
My guess is Honda had though of using Pioneer 500 II but changed their mind remembering the mustang II. LOL

futzin

futzin

Lifetime Member
Sep 10, 2019
Kentucky
Ownership

1. 500

2. 520
Wet Critter feet . . .

IMG 3198
IMG 3208

SILVER_ALERT

SILVER_ALERT

HONDA SXS Club Flounder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 6, 2016
Route 66 Oklahoma
Ownership

1. 500
Took the machine out to the mailbox tonight and slipped on the ice getting out. Thought I was going to crack my head open or something but grabbed the nerf bar to stop my fall. 😏

So you're saying it's a "grab bar" now. Like the old folks put in their shower to keep from cracking their head open. Might be time to get one of those too.
Face with head bandage 1f915

Grab bar

Last edited:
MI-Trailblazer

MI-Trailblazer

Apr 4, 2019
Parma, MI
Ownership

1. 500
That or I was thinking that Trigger is trying to really justify that nerf bar purchase?

As for what did I do with my P5 today? Well last night besides the daily trip to the horse barn to feed, I ran the fence and had to repair a couple of spots. This called for a few trips back to the horse barn to get wire and insulators.

I also received my glove box in the mail yesterday, so probably putting that in this week-end.

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Took the machine for a little spin on the trails out behind the house tonight. Heard something roaring through the woods at me and it slammed into the side of the machine. Damn near put me on my side and thought I'd have some major damage. Turned out it was a 10 pt buck but he must've hit the nerf bar and knocked himself out.
Anyway, came home and had steaks for dinner. 😏

DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
Yesterday a 500 passed me while taking a break In The snow up on montana mtn, and I confess it, made me smile. Just chugging along in a higher gear. And while you can do that to some extent in a 700, not to the degree of 5 gears, and I do miss that.

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Ran the machine up to the bank tonight to pull some cash before they closed. All the drive thru lanes had cars waiting but the atm lane was clear so I wheeled in there. Unbeknownst to me a robbery just happened inside and when the crooks came squealing around the bank in their mini cooper getaway car they chose my lane, probably thought they could squeeze through. Apparently they got wedged between the median and the nerf bars and got stuck. Couple minutes later the cops showed up and hauled them away.
Checked for damage when I got home, just some scratches and stuff but I did find a 1/2" hole in one of them. Guessing they shot at me, nerf bar must've blocked it. 😏

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!