P500 What did you do to/with your Pioneer 500 today?

906UP

906UP

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 6, 2017
da Yoop
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X
Found the culprit for the incorrect gear showing on the display, this is the indicator switch that I forgot to set prior to putting the cover on.
20201231 112814

All better now & running good, I put 10 miles on it in the snow to start breaking it in.
20201231 170142

Signal_rig

Signal_rig

Mar 10, 2018
TN
Ownership

1. 500
Went for a covid ride... Thankfully the entire family has recovered from Covid. Such warm weather decided to get some fresh air and play in the mud. The trails were very wet and slick, no worries for the little goat. Point and shoot, so impressed with the P5.
My buddy on his Foreman had a lot more excitement on the same trails, the P5 made it look easy. The locker really shined on the steep slick rocks
Looking for power steering next.

papermaker

papermaker

Jan 18, 2019
Lewiston, Idaho
Ownership

1. 500
Hey Papermaker next year drop me some info, I would like to start participating in these type of events......How does someone get involved?????

I have to correct myself on the post where I talk about the trails at Elk Creek, the town is not Elk Creek but it is called Elk River. Anyway, they have a couple of ATV poker runs, and they have posted their schedule, so you can mark your calendars. 1st one is Saturday, May 22nd and the second one is June 19th (Father's day weekend). I plan on going to the first one, but the second one, I will be at my son's wedding in Seattle. I am hoping king Enslee will allow weddings by then.

Events – City of Elk River, Idaho

Reactions: J80 and Mudder
L

lowrider

Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2020
Idaho Panhandle
Ownership

1. 700-2
Yeah...lots of "elks"...I used to live on Elk Grove. I'll try to make one. Actually, I thought you were talking about Elk City where you get on Macgruiter Trail.

S

snakeriver

Oct 11, 2018
Clarkston Wa
Ownership

1. 500
I have to correct myself on the post where I talk about the trails at Elk Creek, the town is not Elk Creek but it is called Elk River. Anyway, they have a couple of ATV poker runs, and they have posted their schedule, so you can mark your calendars. 1st one is Saturday, May 22nd and the second one is June 19th (Father's day weekend). I plan on going to the first one, but the second one, I will be at my son's wedding in Seattle. I am hoping king Enslee will allow weddings by then.

Events – City of Elk River, Idaho
I go to Elk River a lot, as a matter of fact the Honda Dealership that I worked at owned the Elk River Inn and we went year round. Now we try to stay at the elk creek camp ground whenever we go up. Great place to ride, everything from old roads to technical stuff, maybe we will run into one another there.

Reactions: J80 and papermaker
trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Ordered the 520 nerf bars already this morning, supposed to have them in 5 days. Hoping they bolt right up but if not I'll make them work. Kinda curious as to how far they'll stick out? I'm at 55" at the wheels so I'm hoping for 2 1/2" or less. Saw the installation instructions but dimensions aren't given. Going to look BA regardless. :cool:

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Ordered the 520 nerf bars already this morning, supposed to have them in 5 days. Hoping they bolt right up but if not I'll make them work. Kinda curious as to how far they'll stick out? I'm at 55" at the wheels so I'm hoping for 2 1/2" or less. Saw the installation instructions but dimensions aren't given. Going to look BA regardless. :cool:
So....will this one make your ride "done" as well?

Red500

Red500

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2018
Greeneville, Tn.
Ownership

1. 500
]
So questions I'm going to ask eventually so I might as well ask now..
Did you get them yet.
Do they bolt right up, if not what mods did you have to do to get them to work.
How wide did it make you.
Do you like them.
How strong/tuff do they seem.
Pictures man pictures.
I'm sure there'll be more but that all I can think of now.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!