P500 What did you do to/with your Pioneer 500 today?

Amitchellr

Amitchellr

Mar 12, 2022
Missouri
Ownership

1. 700-4
Lake day. Table Rock Lake.
6B41FEAD 5281 4D81 B519 52B17B4D1789

Red500

Red500

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2018
Greeneville, Tn.
Ownership

1. 500
Working on polishing the scratches out of my windshield.
I started with this setup.
KIMG1716

Not recommended.
And moved on to this setup.
KIMG1719

Works better.

Still got a ways to go but I think it's going to work.

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
None of this can ever be repeated...
Got a call from a govt agent. Needed me and my crew to finish up a monster bldg on the moon that the gubment employee crew was falling way behind on. It was to house some device that apparently was going to save the Earth and the clock was ticking. He assured me that everything I needed was already there. I asked about a way for me to get around the job and he said they had state of the art rovers. Told him the only way I'd do it is if I took my P5. They wanted me bad so they agreed and put some dilitium crystals or some sh** in it to make it run up there.
We were shipped in two space shuttles, one with the crew and the other was just me and the pilot (Tom), the P5 and the schedule. They mainly needed the extra shuttle to send guys back in. Anyway, something screwed us up on the descent and we ended up landing miles from where we should be. Houston had a problem and it wasn't looking good for saving the world but that's what we were sent there for. We got into our space suits, stepped through the door and unloaded the P5. I could see where we needed to go, they had preloaded maps on my RAM mounted tablet. I was hammering it through the moon dust, the craters were like big sand bowls and kind of fun. No doubt a bigger machine would've just sank in it. We were getting through it but it was taking a long long time so I had the idea of mounting a fire extinguisher to each nerf bar. If I launched off a crater in the right direction and then we fired the extinguishers, we had a chance. With all four digging, I got the best run at it I could and we went airborn. Tom was pretty good at controlling his side and had us surfing right along until we saw the site lights. Then he dropped us down and we came sliding into the job sideways.
Everyone surrounded us cheering and couldn't believe we made it. I got out chewing the a** of my lead man (numba one) bc we had a job to do and they were all standing around. Anyway, with some leadership and the P5 to get around in, we finished the job a little ahead of schedule and apparently they got the device installed that saved all man kind. I got some patches and stickers and offered me a life supply of Tang. Told them nah, just happy to help. 😏

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Got a call from a govt agent. Needed me and my crew to finish up a monster bldg on the moon that the gubment employee crew was falling way behind on. It was to house some device that apparently was going to save the Earth and the clock was ticking. He assured me that everything I needed was already there. I asked about a way for me to get around the job and he said they had state of the art rovers. Told him the only way I'd do it is if I took my P5. They wanted me bad so they agreed and put some dilitium crystals or some sh** in it to make it run up there.
We were shipped in two space shuttles, one with the crew and the other was just me and the pilot (Tom), the P5 and the schedule. They mainly needed the extra shuttle to send guys back in. Anyway, something screwed us up on the descent and we ended up landing miles from where we should be. Houston had a problem and it wasn't looking good for saving the world but that's what we were sent there for. We got into our space suits, stepped through the door and unloaded the P5. I could see where we needed to go, they had preloaded maps on my RAM mounted tablet. I was hammering it through the moon dust, the craters were like big sand bowls and kind of fun. No doubt a bigger machine would've just sank in it. We were getting through it but it was taking a long long time so I had the idea of mounting a fire extinguisher to each nerf bar. If I launched off a crater in the right direction and then we fired the extinguishers, we had a chance. With all four digging, I got the best run at it I could and we went airborn. Tom was pretty good at controlling his side and had us surfing right along until we saw the site lights. Then he dropped us down and we came sliding into the job sideways.
Everyone surrounded us cheering and couldn't believe we made it. I got out chewing the a** of my lead man (numba one) bc we had a job to do and they were all standing around. Anyway, with some leadership and the P5 to get around in, we finished the job a little ahead of schedule and apparently they got the device installed that saved all man kind. I got some patches and stickers and offered me a life supply of Tang. Told them nah, just happy to help. 😏
🤐🤣😂

KyGal83

KyGal83

Duchess Sheldon, Daisy, KGB, Natasha, SNS
Lifetime Member
Feb 3, 2021
Kentucky
Ownership

1. 500
Love it.. Moondust on the incognito gold nerfs! Thanks for saving us all.. we will live to ride another day.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!