P500 What did you do to/with your Pioneer 500 today?

wvupsc

wvupsc

Feb 1, 2021
West Virginia
Ownership

1. 500
I checked out a logging operation that started on my property last week. This was the best test to date for my Elka shocks. They really do make these rough logging roads more tolerable.
574C2425 5796 4D36 84F9 6832BD6DD206

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
For the 500 crowd that isn't lurking into some of the TO threads.
A handful of us went for a rocky ride (understatement) and tackled some pretty sketchy terrain for 50" machines. But this is called V Notch and pure hell to be staring at in real life from the seat of a P5. @lee lead the ride and actually charged up this thing. Those of us that witnessed it still don't know whether the man is clinically insane or just has the biggest set of iron balls on the planet! It was a sight to behold and he will forever have our respect.

TO8

TO9

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
For the 500 crowd that isn't lurking into some of the TO threads.
A handful of us went for a rocky ride (understatement) and tackled some pretty sketchy terrain for 50" machines. But this is called V Notch and pure hell to be staring at in real life from the seat of a P5. @lee lead the ride and actually charged up this thing. Those of us that witnessed it still don't know whether the man is clinically insane or just has the biggest set of iron balls on the planet! It was a sight to behold and he will forever have our respect.

View attachment 338941

View attachment 338942
I came down it in the P5 with Ohio4x4 riding the roof at last years TO. Even more impressive to go up it though.

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
I came down it in the P5 with Ohio4x4 riding the roof at last years TO. Even more impressive to go up it though.

Lee said he climbed it 1 1/2 yrs ago with a locker, stock tires and no help. This time it was dug out too much. That last ledge at the top was as high as the hood on a P5. Several guys and a winch got him up there, only to turn around and come back down bc the rest of us said f*** that!
I'm all for sending it but that climb (as Futzin put it) would've cost me 6 months of damage to straighten out on my machine. Not worth it to me. 🤷‍♂️

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!