P500 What did you do to/with your Pioneer 500 today?

crewcabrob

crewcabrob

Lifetime Member
May 7, 2018
Omaha
Ownership

1. 520
We loaded up and drove to Saratoga Wyoming
97FACD97 FF01 4A7D BF50 1006AAA51611

P

paddykern

Jul 27, 2022
Michigan
Ownership

1. Looking to buy
New 520 owner.
Been breaking it in on our private road for a week.
Also waiting for things to dry out after a few days of torrential rains.

Well decided it was time to hit the woods behind the house.
Many deep ravines and high ridge to tackle.
Drove slow through small brush where I couldn't see the ground for obstacles.

Amazing how the 520 drove right up the ridge without any problems.

Short first ride due to many very old fallen trees in the way.
Have my work cut out for me to clear a path.

Was first considering a 700 but when I went to look at one at the dealership, they had a 520 and I was immediately attracted to the smaller size. I was looking to be able to snake my way through the woods and the smaller footprint of the 520 works well for my situation. I chose wisely :)

Plan is to cut some trails for leisurely rides and also be able to harvest some wood for the fireplace.

On the ridge a

On the ridge b

HiFive

HiFive

Apr 17, 2019
West Central Fl.
Ownership

1. 500
New 520 owner.
Been breaking it in on our private road for a week.
Also waiting for things to dry out after a few days of torrential rains.

Well decided it was time to hit the woods behind the house.
Many deep ravines and high ridge to tackle.
Drove slow through small brush where I couldn't see the ground for obstacles.

Amazing how the 520 drove right up the ridge without any problems.

Short first ride due to many very old fallen trees in the way.
Have my work cut out for me to clear a path.

Was first considering a 700 but when I went to look at one at the dealership, they had a 520 and I was immediately attracted to the smaller size. I was looking to be able to snake my way through the woods and the smaller footprint of the 520 works well for my situation. I chose wisely :)

Plan is to cut some trails for leisurely rides and also be able to harvest some wood for the fireplace.

View attachment 348598
View attachment 348599
Nothing like a ride in the woods.

Y

Yomama101

Feb 6, 2022
Mesa AZ
Ownership

1. Looking to buy

2. 520
I asked about and received some recommendations for a Tach for the 520. 😀
Needed a beer for Inspiration. ;) sitting on the desk and started working on a mounting system. Had almost everything already. Formed and drill/thread a piece of Kydex as the mounting plate with some GoPro mounts.
Done except for the final wire routing.
IMG 6694
IMG 6696
IMG 6698
IMG 6700
IMG 6702

Last edited:
trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
I asked about and received some recommendations for a Tach for the 520. 😀
Needed a beer for Inspiration. ;) sitting on the desk and started working on a mounting system. Had almost everything already. Formed and drill/thread a piece of Kydex as the mounting plate with some GoPro mounts.
Done except for the final wire routing. View attachment 348695View attachment 348696View attachment 348697View attachment 348698View attachment 348699

Damn, that's a fair amount of work and hardware to put into a $15 tach. I mounted the Dobeck gauge but that tach's so light that I just velcro'd it to the vertical part of the dash. Looks good though. :cool:

Tablet

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
advertisement
1border4manu

1border4manu

Supporting Member
Jul 4, 2019
Zephyrhills, Florida
Ownership

1. 500
Did the Centennial Trail in Ocala National Forrest. About 50 miles. Saw a couple of deer, and the largest black bear I have seen in Florida. But I got to get better at taking pictures out on the trail. I guess I am enjoying the outdoors too much to think about taking pictures.

HiFive

HiFive

Apr 17, 2019
West Central Fl.
Ownership

1. 500
Did the Centennial Trail in Ocala National Forrest. About 50 miles. Saw a couple of deer, and the largest black bear I have seen in Florida. But I got to get better at taking pictures out on the trail. I guess I am enjoying the outdoors too much to think about taking pictures.
I've done parts of this trail was it very wet from all the rain we've been having? Did you go alone?

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!