P500 What did you do to/with your Pioneer 500 today?

futzin

futzin

Lifetime Member
Sep 10, 2019
Kentucky
Ownership

1. 500

2. 520
A nice stop on a recent run to the river:

IMG 20230103 173441

KyGal83

KyGal83

Duchess Sheldon, Daisy, KGB, Natasha, SNS
Lifetime Member
Feb 3, 2021
Kentucky
Ownership

1. 500
Took out both P5s with @KYgal83. Another great ride. Enjoying the 520 and new shocks on the 500.

Got some decent shots. Hopefully kygal will share a couple as well. Love these little machines . . .
It was a good day for a ride! We are extremely blessed to live where we do… and to able to enjoy all that is offered to us.

8A42BC74 C136 48A0 820F D9C4BF1722F9

3069E693 CAA0 4896 ABB5 1EDD7F771AD6
0C26743C 80DA 49B1 8BE0 2DC97317D9ED

093031B6 6695 4445 9517 3632EBD68CA3

KyGal83

KyGal83

Lifetime Member
Feb 3, 2021
Kentucky
Ownership

1. 500
KYGal prolly has some better pics. An absolutely beautiful afternoon that day on a couple of nice Hondas...

A couple of photos.. from another one of my favorite places! My shots aren’t as nice as yours Futz..

2488BD6E 6791 42A1 97F8 6CCB436F53F1

D3A3422D 3AB5 4437 ABB4 E7139207E6FC
41E16BA4 CBEC 403E 8271 3051B46147F3
6778172C 40CD 4162 9C37 E5AB03D5AB30
E0379E6D C280 41AC BC17 DE21AABF5B51

And this was the perfect last moments of the ride… I just can’t get enough of this place.
83D196FC AA08 4030 98A1 88F47E1C7C37
B381BB30 352F 449F 8D7C 0B2D6C848BE3

Buggyman

Buggyman

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 3, 2020
ne. ohio
Ownership

1. 700-2
HiFive

HiFive

Apr 17, 2019
West Central Fl.
Ownership

1. 500
trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Took the machine down to the Bay the other day. It's frozen over this time of yr and it never fails, someone takes a truck out there and plows a track on the ice. People gather with snowmobiles, quads, sxs's and even dirt bikes with studded tires. Not a sponsored event or anything but one of the local restaurants, Penny Lane's, always sets up a food tent and they make killer pasties. It's never a very big track so the high HP machines don't have much of an advantage, you can't really get up to speed so it's more on how you drive and how well the machine hooks up. It's a lot of fun but I haven't been down there in a couple yrs, the last time, there was some D bag with a KRX racing dirty and banging into people so they couldn't pass him. I had him beat a few times but he'd just send me into the wall, and finally sent me off the track. Tires dug into the snow bank and I ended up on my side. No damage or anything but I did hit my head on the rops and blacked out for a few.
I figured it had been a couple yrs though and his KRX had probably blown up by now so he wouldn't be around to spoil a good time anymore. Well I was wrong, he was there and reeking havoc as usual. Watched him bump some guy that had his kid with him into a spin just when passing them. That pissed me off and I told the wife she had to get out. She asked why and I said bc "this guy's going down". She said "but you know you can't beat him, you tried before". I told her that was before I had the nerfs and "there's nothing I can't do with the nerfs". She was adamant that she wasn't getting out so I reached over and popped the door latch and just pushed her out. We weren't going that fast and she's a tough bird, knows how to tuck and roll so I knew she'd be alright.
I dropped onto the track and made a B line for that bastard, weaving in and out passing other machines. Wasn't playing when I caught up either and bumped hard into the back of him. I could see him looking at me in his rear view mirror so I waved and said "remember me"? I immediately took the high side and as expected, he pushed me into the wall. Only this time, the nerfs were keeping my tires from digging in so I could maintain control but still couldn't pass him. Tried that a couple more times to set him up and then dove low. He wasn't expecting it and reacted late, allowing me to get a nose on him and then it was my turn. He sat so high that the only weak spot was the tires so I rammed the nerf right into his front tire. Sent him hard into the wall and I saw lugs coming off his tires and plastics flying off. He ended up backing off and pulled off the track. He'd been beat at his own game.
Seemed like everyone was cheering when I pulled off and found the wife. She was just sitting there silent holding her knee. I asked if she was ok, she smiled and said "you were right, there's nothing you can't do with those nerfs". I asked if she could walk or would I have to carry her? She said "where"? "Penny Lane's". She said "walk, hell I'll race you there" and took off running. 😏

Btw, she beat me there but I was wearing heavy boots and stuff.

Last edited:
OlYeller15

OlYeller15

Jan 30, 2021
Georgia
Ownership

1. 500
Took the machine down to the Bay the other day. It's frozen over this time of yr and it never fails, someone takes a truck out there and plows a track on the ice. People gather with snowmobiles, quads, sxs's and even dirt bikes with studded tires. Not a sponsored event or anything but one of the local restaurants, Penny Lane's, always sets up a food tent and they make killer pasties. It's never a very big track so the high HP machines don't have much of an advantage, you can't really get up to speed so it's more on how you drive and how well the machine hooks up. It's a lot of fun but I haven't been down there in a couple yrs, the last time, there was some D bag with a KRX racing dirty and banging into people so they couldn't pass him. I had him beat a few times but he'd just send me into the wall, and finally sent me off the track. Tires dug into the snow bank and I ended up on my side. No damage or anything but I did hit my head on the rops and blacked out for a few.
I figured it had been a couple yrs though and his KRX had probably blown up by now so he wouldn't be around to spoil a good time anymore. Well I was wrong, he was there and reeking havoc as usual. Watched him bump some guy that had his kid with him into a spin just when passing them. That pissed me off and I told the wife she had to get out. She asked why and I said bc "this guy's going down". She said "but you know you can't beat him, you tried before". I told her that was before I had the nerfs and "there's nothing I can't do with the nerfs". She was adamant that she wasn't getting out so I reached over and popped the door latch and pushed her out. We weren't going that fast and she's a tough bird, knows how to tuck and roll so I knew she'd be alright.
I dropped onto the track and made a B line for that bastard, weaving in and out passing other machines. Wasn't playing when I caught up either and bumped hard into the back of him. I could see him looking at me in his rear view mirror so I waved and said "remember me"? I immediately took the high side and as expected, he pushed me into the wall. Only this time, the nerfs were keeping my tires from digging in so I could maintain control but still couldn't pass him. Tried that a couple more times to set him up and then dove low. He wasn't expecting it and reacted late, allowing me to get a nose on him and then it was my turn. He sat so high that the only weak spot was the tires so I rammed the nerf right into his front tire. Sent him hard into the wall and I saw lugs coming off his tires and plastics flying off. He ended up backing off and pulled off the track. He'd been beat at his own game.
Seemed like everyone was cheering when I pulled off and found the wife. She was just sitting there silent holding her knee. I asked if she was ok, she smiled and said "you were right, there's nothing you can't do with those nerfs". I asked if she could walk or would I have to carry her? She said "where"? "Penny Lane's". She said "walk, hell I'll race you there" and took off running. 😏

PLEASE publish a book with your amazing adventures!!! It would be bigger than Huckleberry Finn

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I figured it had been a couple yrs though and his KRX had probably blown up by now so he wouldn't be around to spoil a good time anymore. Well I was wrong, he was there and reeking havoc as usual. Watched him bump some guy that had his kid with him into a spin just when passing them. That pissed me off and I told the wife she had to get out. She asked why and I said bc "this guy's going down". She said "but you know you can't beat him, you tried before". I told her that was before I had the nerfs and "there's nothing I can't do with the nerfs". She was adamant that she wasn't getting out so I reached over and popped the door latch and pushed her out. We weren't going that fast and she's a tough bird, knows how to tuck and roll so I knew she'd be alright.

❤️Nerf bar stories by Trigger!

P

pappyo

Dec 19, 2013
Started to Wade through your story realized going to be "Deep"

Got out the - Drywall Stilts - finished reading.

Moral of the story <> Pushed <> Play by "There Rules" is the only-way.

FYI: Anyone in the Bay area Definitely stop in Penny Lane's for some Killer <> Whip-Cream covered " PASTIES "

Always make sure the Wife Wins.

papermaker

papermaker

Jan 18, 2019
Lewiston, Idaho
Ownership

1. 500
I figured it had been a couple yrs though and his KRX had probably blown up by now so he wouldn't be around to spoil a good time anymore. Well I was wrong, he was there and reeking havoc as usual. Watched him bump some guy that had his kid with him into a spin just when passing them. That pissed me off and I told the wife she had to get out. She asked why and I said bc "this guy's going down". She said "but you know you can't beat him, you tried before". I told her that was before I had the nerfs and "there's nothing I can't do with the nerfs". She was adamant that she wasn't getting out so I reached over and popped the door latch and just pushed her out. We weren't going that fast and she's a tough bird, knows how to tuck and roll so I knew she'd be alright.

Is it time to say "Pictures or it didn't happen"???

LandofCheese

LandofCheese

Apr 11, 2022
Wisconsin
The lake association we are on had a little fishing tournament on this weekend. The P520 was great for zipping all over, and bringing supplies to where they were needed. Unfortunately I didn't even think to take a picture until we had cleaned up camp for the day!
Resized 20230204 154743

KyGal83

KyGal83

Lifetime Member
Feb 3, 2021
Kentucky
Ownership

1. 500

Love it! You and Mrs. Trigger sure do get into some wild adventures! 😁

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!