P500 What did you do to/with your Pioneer 500 today?

papermaker

papermaker

Jan 18, 2019
Lewiston, Idaho
Ownership

1. 500
I took out the white plastic gas neck that is inside of the fuel tank and I now have added another 1/2 gallon of gas. I also inserted my cable camera into it to look at the float and fuel pump.
IMG 1827
IMG 1829 IMG 1834 IMG 1835 IMG 1833

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Maybe I better go do some more washing before the military white glove inspection. :oops:
I was thinking more the other direction…if you can get in and drive it without getting an obvious sign of dirt on ya….it’s clean enough.

Nomojic

advertisement
500oneer

500oneer

15,000 mile club
Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
Central PA
Ownership

1. 500
IMG 2738
IMG 2741

I put on a KFI products winch mount and universal receiver hitch for Bambi hauling. I was tired of the deer getting muddy and it would bottom out once in a while. High quality and made in the U.S.A. $102 total.

DogSledder

DogSledder

Intelligent Donkey.
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2023
Syracuse, Indiana
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
Since it looks like no one us using their P5 any more I guess I will tell you what I have been doing with mine. Nothing real exciting but anytime it is cool enough I've been running the sled dogs. Trying to schedule it to not mess it up for the guys I let hunt on the farm. Today it is in the 40s so it is warm enough I didn't do long runs. Took 10 dogs our for 4 miles. 3 groups of 2 and one of 4 dogs. Will soon be taking the full team out at once. Been too warm to get in the conditioning we really need. Just like with humans you don't go from the couch to a marathon over night. Well, maybe you guys do but most of us don't.
Get your buggies out of the shed and go do something exciting. I need entertainment.

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Got the Dingo stuck out back today, buried to the frame in sand and topsoil that I was spreading. Used the P5 to get it out. Tried just hooking up a strap and pulling it out first but ended up using the winch. Glad I didn't switch it over to the plow strap yet. No pics but, unfortunately, it happened.
Oh yeah, also got some new rear lights. The other ones took a crap, they were cheap Amazon ones. Changed the relay, switch, fuse... screw it. These are supposed to be brighter and they look black.

MI-Trailblazer

MI-Trailblazer

Apr 4, 2019
Parma, MI
Ownership

1. 500
Nothing hugely exciting here, other than the daily use of the P5 for getting to the horse barn. However, for the last 3 weeks I have used the P5 to pull out and push in my fuel tank replacement project - my '91 GMC Jimmy plow truck rusted a hole in the fuel tank and since I still have not organized the crap in my barn good enough to make a work space, I have to pull the tractor and P5 out of the barn to have a work area. So when the week-end is over, have to take the project back out to put the tractor and P5 back in for the week.

Last edited:
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!