P500 What did you do to/with your Pioneer 500 today?

scottn57

scottn57

Sep 14, 2013
Buffalo, NY
Yesterday I put on my tracks (Camso X4S) and today, after clearing the driveway for the 3rd time in 2 days I took it for a spin around the yard. Even in the fluffy stuff with no base it did just fine. I just kept it in 1st and putted around- no drama. I live near the Buffalo Bills stadium- hopefully enough people can clear their parking yards to fit everyone! Go Bills! 🦬❄️
IMG 6027
IMG 6028
File20240115084752DGA0K

DogSledder

DogSledder

Intelligent Donkey.
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2023
Syracuse, Indiana
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
Yesterday I put on my tracks (Camso X4S) and today, after clearing the driveway for the 3rd time in 2 days I took it for a spin around the yard. Even in the fluffy stuff with no base it did just fine. I just kept it in 1st and putted around- no drama. I live near the Buffalo Bills stadium- hopefully enough people can clear their parking yards to fit everyone! Go Bills! 🦬❄️View attachment 414909View attachment 414911View attachment 414912
Camso tracks are great. Don't have them for the P5 but use them for sled dog trail grooming on the Kawasaki Prairie 360. Have groomed several thousand miles of trail. Some of you may have seen this before. Would have been warmer grooming with the P5 yesderday. Low temp -13 high was -4. It was a chilly ride.

0131210925 Burst01

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Seriously, there is a hole for draining the oil, but not for draining the diffs. Not terribly interested in removing the skid plate.
Curious what others have done.
I'd drill a hole personally. You can remove the bolt from the top but then it'd be a frickin mess.

futzin

futzin

Lifetime Member
Sep 10, 2019
Kentucky
Ownership

1. 500

2. 520
I'd drill a hole personally. You can remove the bolt from the top but then it'd be a frickin mess.

That's likely what I'll do. Hopefully won't have to remove the Moose hitch.

Yep, too messy to just let drain out and around the skid. If I was at camp I could park it in my bonfire pit and do that! :p (jk)

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
That's likely what I'll do. Hopefully won't have to remove the Moose hitch.

Yep, too messy to just let drain out and around the skid. If I was at camp I could park it in my bonfire pit and do that! :p (jk)
Could just unbolt the rear of the skid and bend it down but it'll still be a mess.

HiFive

HiFive

Apr 17, 2019
West Central Fl.
Ownership

1. 500
Yesterday I put on my tracks (Camso X4S) and today, after clearing the driveway for the 3rd time in 2 days I took it for a spin around the yard. Even in the fluffy stuff with no base it did just fine. I just kept it in 1st and putted around- no drama. I live near the Buffalo Bills stadium- hopefully enough people can clear their parking yards to fit everyone! Go Bills! 🦬❄️View attachment 414909View attachment 414911View attachment 414912
Shows that a p5 can go just about anywhere for anyone wondering if they want to get one.

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Snowed last night and today. Was dreading coming home and having to plow again but when I pulled in, it was done already. As I was finishing my PB/chocolate concrete mixer from Culver's, I texted the wife and said "what have you been told about touching my sh!t?" She came back with "believe me, I know better than to touch your stuff after the last time, it wasn't me". So wth?! No one else has access to get into that garage but it was clearly my machine that did it, I can see the BH tracks left behind. It's bone dry and sitting on the tender like it's never been moved.... 🤷‍♂️ crazy!
While I was checking it out though I did notice a couple new scratches on the nerfs that need touched up... odd. 😏

POIDH...

TodayToday 1

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!