P500 What did you do to/with your Pioneer 500 today?

scottn57

scottn57

Sep 14, 2013
Buffalo, NY
Today my Pioneer 500 acted as a mini 🍁 sap tanker to haul back 120 gallons of sap from one of the smaller remote tanks at my uncles sugarbush.

Hash2bf959877465f2cc36fb590c5a87c767

IMG 6194

Last edited:
DogSledder

DogSledder

Intelligent Donkey.
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2023
Syracuse, Indiana
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
Today my Pioneer 500 acted as a mini 🍁 sap tanker to haul back 120 gallons of sap from one of the smaller remote tanks at my uncles sugarbush.

View attachment 419732

View attachment 419731
NIce, We sold our 30 inch x 8 ft king evaporator and RO 2 years ago. We were running tubes to small tanks sicne our trees weren't all close enough together to run to all one tank. Put out about 1200 taps. Amish family bought it so now all he have is about 30 taps and a 2 x 4 ft flat pan. Just enough to keep our family in Syrup. Don't have a picture but gather with 2 15 gallon tanks on the P500.

DogSledder

DogSledder

Intelligent Donkey.
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2023
Syracuse, Indiana
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
Just been using it on the farm for the last while. Will be going to Mancelona, MI tomorrow to work at a dryland sled dog race and also explore some trails and let the dogs pull it around when we have time. Will be coming home on Monday. Wife will be in charge of the farm while I'm gone. Took the doors off on Monday since it was getting very hot riding in it. Should have some pictures when I get home. Now time to go haul feed to the sheep and horses then load it in the trailer.

Backwoods

Backwoods

Ambassador of Crocs / Speaker of truth & facts /
Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
KyGal83

KyGal83

Duchess Sheldon, Daisy, KGB, Natasha, SNS
Lifetime Member
Feb 3, 2021
Kentucky
Ownership

1. 500
That’s an awesome place. Half day means you left by 9am and came back after 11 pm 14 hrs is a proper half day and participated in a shlt show.
I am blessed to live in the midst of a beautiful area.

I won’t give details until Futz does his buggy review… it might quality or be pretty dang close.

KyGal83

KyGal83

Duchess Sheldon, Daisy, KGB, Natasha, SNS
Lifetime Member
Feb 3, 2021
Kentucky
Ownership

1. 500
14 hrs: ✔️
shlt show: ✔️ (more of a fart show, I guess)
That’s an awesome place. Half day means you left by 9am and came back after 11 pm 14 hrs is a proper half day and participated in a shlt show.

Well we left at about 10 - 10:30ish.. returned at around 12:30ish.

My Dingleberry is down for a bit, so I started out on Futzin’ 4wheeler Rabbit for a bit that morning.. then we ended up with sprinkling rain with only a 2% chance. (Stupid forecast) So on our way to another section.. I traded for Critter, his OG P5, and back to fun riding and being amazed with the long travel kit of his new buggy… Until.. I, assisted by Drinky Thinky, cut the sidewall on a Critter Tire. 🤦🏼‍♀️ 😕

IMG 9640

He got that plugged and rode a bit more. After a rather long trail pop stop… we decide to head in only to run into the swath from a recent tornado that hit the area.

IMG 9650

We got a round this tree, but was unable to go any further… I wish I had thought to get a picture of the next section because it is VERY bad. So we had to back track quite a ways to get back to camp. It was 12:30 ish when we returned… it was a GREAT day!

Last edited:
Backwoods

Backwoods

Ambassador of Crocs / Speaker of truth & facts /
Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
Well we left at about 10 - 10:30ish.. returned at around 12:30ish.

My Dingleberry is down for a bit, so I started out on Futzin’ 4wheeler Rabbit for a bit that morning.. then we ended up with sprinkling rain with only a 2% chance. (Stupid forecast) So on our way to another section.. I traded for Critter, his OG P5, and back to fun riding and be amazed with the long travel kit of his new buggy… I, assisted by Drinky Thinky, cut the sidewall on a Critter Tire. 🤦🏼‍♀️ 😕

View attachment 425793

He got that plugged and rode a bit more. After a rather long trail pop stop… we decide to head in only to run into the swath from a recent tornado that hit the area.

View attachment 425794

We got a round this tree, but was unable to go any further… I wish I had thought to get a picture of the next section because it is VERY bad. So we had to back track quite a ways to get back to camp. It was 12:30 ish when we returned… it was a GREAT day!
I know y’all had great fun. Are you thinking about a long travel kit someday?

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!