P500 What did you do to/with your Pioneer 500 today?

C

Chooglin

Yes. As I turn into an ol man comfort is becoming a nessesity. The takeover was the clincher. I wanted to continue on with CP, JTW and the rest of them but the ride was just to harsh
I totally get what your saying , after my trip to Hatfield Mcoy, I started considering the same thing as you.

At this point , I don't know what I want to do!

Last edited by a moderator:
rocmar

rocmar

Where Eagles & Angels....Dare to Fly...
Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
I totally get what your saying , after my trip the Hatfield Mcoy, I started considering the same thing as you.

At this point , I don't know what I want to do!
Bigger machines ...beat ya up..
as much as the p5......
IMO...
It's an old thing......
Golf Cart?

Reactions: Dp5hunter
rocmar

rocmar

Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
At Molberry I was able to keep up with the P1k's just about avery where exept the most extreme stuff. I LOVE MY P500! And more upgrads are yet to come.;):cool:

Edit : and I did try the most extreme :confused:
Do 2" spacers..on all 4 corners
...bro..you would not believe.....the
stability. ..

Dp5hunter

Dp5hunter

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2016
Hazlehurst Mississippi
Ownership

1. 500
Do 2" spacers..on all 4 corners
...bro..you would not believe.....the
stability. ..
I did 1 1/2" on the rear weels and u are 100% correct. The added stability is amazing. I have 57" on the rear and 53" on the front. In Mississippi there are no 50" trail restricciones or at least none that I know of. ;):cool:

Reactions: rocmar and trigger
P

pastorbmp

Dec 13, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 500
Actually yesterday...but, I put 1.5" wheel spacers on all four corners and replaced factory tires with Maxxis Bighorn 26" tires. And to beat it all, I took the tires to our local tire shop to have them changed out, some guy was standing there and asked what i was going to do with my old tires. I told him "sell them". He gave a $100 for them - I didn't even have to haul them home! I'm looking for much better stability riding in the hills of East Tennessee now. Woooohooooo.

jawquin

jawquin

Oct 24, 2015
Indiana
Ownership

1. 700-4

2. Talon R
Yes...last 2 weekends...
rode...canned ham...& wolverine
....I was sore...
not only sure...
my old body says
:::::: fact
I know what you mean on old body. Hope ya get all back in shape and go hit it again. Have fun and wish I could take ya for a run in a bigger machine that's a little smoother the the 500. Ride On. Cheers!!!

rocmar

rocmar

Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
I know what you mean on old body. Hope ya get all back in shape and go hit it again. Have fun and wish I could take ya for a run in a bigger machine that's a little smoother the the 500. Ride On. Cheers!!!
Actually. ..it's more the terrain...
than the machine...

rocmar

rocmar

Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
I gotta disagree with Rocmar. 4"s of travel vs 18" is not just terrain. Add to that the plush seats and its a different world
Terrain..moves your travel...
on black top...your travels less than a few inches
...I would prefer...a plush clutch. ..than a seat

rocmar

rocmar

Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
I gotta disagree with Rocmar. 4"s of travel vs 18" is not just terrain. Add to that the plush seats and its a different world
Rough terrain...moves your shock
travel...smooth terrain moves. .almost
none of your shock travel...
if there's another way to to describe...
I'm all ears
IMO

Gem99Ultra

Gem99Ultra

Dec 29, 2015
Warm Springs, GA
Today Big Red 500 saved my bacon...again. Out moving small trees with my Husqvarna garden tractor (aka mower) and got hung up on some pine tree roots. Had to walk 1/2 mile back to the house and get Big Red 500. BR500 snatched that little 500 pound mower out like it was a string trimmer :) Thank goodness I had a Warn 3500# winch put on it when I bought it.

Mine is used basically for farm use but no doubt, after reading about the escapades on here, it's well suited for just about anything.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!