P500 What did you do to/with your Pioneer 500 today?

Akfishbum

Akfishbum

Jul 9, 2015
Alaska
Ownership

1. 500
Went for a ride with some Silver fishing with the dog today to top it off. IMG 1052IMG 1056

SILVER_ALERT

SILVER_ALERT

HONDA SXS Club Flounder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 6, 2016
Route 66 Oklahoma
Ownership

1. 500
Mounted these tie downs to my trailer the other day, they seem to be really easy to use and should hold it good.

I have been thinking about doing the same thing on my trailer. Are you going to tie down rear tires too, or just front?

ncred02

ncred02

Jul 16, 2015
Raleigh NC
Ownership

1. Other Brand
I missed it today. There's a spot in my garage that's stained from Tennessee mud. Selling it might be a regret like breaking up with that chick in highschool who went on to become a surgeon. ( True story)
I'd be in a 1000-5 LE if I would have just known

Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
Went riding at USFS tails, found fire dept, Sherriff and EMS doing rescue of woman from atv accident. Luckily not serious and slow speed, likely collar bone injury only. They were equipped with a Kaw Mule 4 seater and 2 atvs, with a stokes basket trailer, similar to photo. We spent some time talking about the benefits of the P500 features for this 50 in trail system compared to their Atv's. Bet a red one for fire/rescue use would look nice!

IMG 0463

luckymike

luckymike

Lifetime Member
Sep 5, 2016
michigan
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Mounted these tie downs to my trailer the other day, they seem to be really easy to use and should hold it good.

View attachment 52498
Have set of those for my rear tires,they work great.not enough room in front so i just cross strap front tires.supposedly one set on rear tires is enough but i like a little more insurance

Reactions: Dp5hunter
trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Have set of those for my rear tires,they work great.not enough room in front so i just cross strap front tires.supposedly one set on rear tires is enough but i like a little more insurance

Use those too but on the front wheels and yeah I feel more comfortable putting at least one ratchet strap on the rear. ;)

rocmar

rocmar

Where Eagles & Angels....Dare to Fly...
Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
@rocmar , after seeing the pics of your green lights, the mystery of the UFO sightings in the night has been solved! LOL. Looking sharp, guessing LEDs??
Yes...3w...Eagle eye
LED,S...Thanks...

Reactions: Dp5hunter

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!