BOX1

P500 What did you do to/with your Pioneer 500 today?

Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
Checked out trails for Irma TS damage, NW Ga/Tn line. Lucky no big trees down but lots of mud and branches that the P500 crushed up and kept up rollin. Thoughts are with whoever had losses from these storms.

rubicon05

rubicon05

Dec 24, 2015
Southern, IN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
IMG 2212
IMG 2200
New wheels/tires ..... MSA wheels and 27x10x14s EFX tires on all 4 corners

Derail

Derail

Aug 31, 2017
Southern Ohio
Ownership

1. 500
Hey what is that blind made with? looks cool
One piece roto molded plastic. 4 windows and a full size door on the back side not pictured. Nice place to observe nature, nap, and hopefully be awake when a big buck walks by lol.

Reactions: Dp5hunter
Derail

Derail

Aug 31, 2017
Southern Ohio
Ownership

1. 500
Must be quiet!
Yes I like it a lot. I have a high back office chair in it. Comfortable place for an all day sit no matter what the weather may be. Only bad part about it is that it cost about the same as a set of Walker Evans shocks for a Pioneer 500. Ha ha

Reactions: Dp5hunter and Seg
WillyBill

WillyBill

Wheeling Addict
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2017
Clinton, Utah
Ownership

1. Talon X LV
I ignored my P5 today since it's dirty from the archery elk hunt ( a whole month). Spent the day chasing mice out of my toy hauler instead. Oh well, I guess I will have to wash and service it tomorrow.
WB

Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
Another day of good trail riding at local Georgia USFS OHV park, P500 pulled trees off trails. Met an older couple at the parking lot, they had just bought a Razor 1000 last week after renting one on a trip to some sand dune park in Michigan. Felt bad when they discovered these are 50 inch restricted trails just 10 minutes from their house. "Wish I knew" he said. And no, I did not further dampen their spirits about the Rzr fire reports. Another day glad I got a P500.

Alan aka Davinci

Alan aka Davinci

Mr. Meme Master
Lifetime Member
Apr 25, 2015
Grand Junction, CO
Ownership

1. 500
Another day of good trail riding at local Georgia USFS OHV park, P500 pulled trees off trails. Met an older couple at the parking lot, they had just bought a Razor 1000 last week after renting one on a trip to some sand dune park in Michigan. Felt bad when they discovered these are 50 inch restricted trails just 10 minutes from their house. "Wish I knew" he said. And no, I did not further dampen their spirits about the Rzr fire reports. Another day glad I got a P500.
This is interesting about the people not being aware of the 50" wide models. I have people telling me that almost every time we are out say the same thing that they wish they had known. Maybe the sales people should ask the needs of the buyer first. Just think, a sales person that seems to care.

Last edited:
Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
Got another Honda email survey, mostly about Honda Corporate and dealer customer communications. No gift card offered this time.

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!