BOX1

P500 What did you do to/with your Pioneer 500 today?

WillyBill

WillyBill

Wheeling Addict
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2017
Clinton, Utah
Ownership

1. Talon X LV
Installed the WallyWorld baskets under the hood and under the seat. Glued Reflectix insulation on the outside and inside of the under hood tub and tied it down with zip ties. The on under the seat only got a piece of pool noodle around the Brake line and did not need any ties since it fit so tight-it couldn't go anywhere even if it wanted to. Total $8.00...beats Honda's $200 all to heck!!

WB

Derail

Derail

Aug 31, 2017
Southern Ohio
Ownership

1. 500
Drug a buck out of the woods with my P5 yesterday. Not the biggest buck I have ever stuck an arrow in but he will be some good eatin’.

5942BF20 701A 4156 882E 2648D1A6451C E7E5878C 3280 4E64 8EA7 B9CAB6D873CC

Derail

Derail

Aug 31, 2017
Southern Ohio
Ownership

1. 500
Nice deer...great shot! :) Congrats!
Thanks. Busy this year and don't have as much time as I would like to spend in the woods. Season started this past
Saturday and yesterday was my first trip to the woods to hunt. Will arrow a couple of does later for the freezer. Probably wait a month or so and let the weather cool off before I go again. Bow season in Ohio lasts til the first of February.

R-Lamm

R-Lamm

Lifetime Member
Sep 27, 2017
South Carolina
Ownership

1. 500
Thanks. Busy this year and don't have as much time as I would like to spend in the woods. Season started this past
Saturday and yesterday was my first trip to the woods to hunt. Will arrow a couple of does later for the freezer. Probably wait a month or so and let the weather cool off before I go again. Bow season in Ohio lasts til the first of February.
I understand ALL of that!! Been trying to slip off when I can as well. My son (13 YO) got his first deer Saturday while hunting by himself! :) Not his first deer...but super proud on the little man! Dragging even a doe out in this heat sucks!! Glad I was able to get my P500 most of the way to him though!!! Here in SC we end on Jan. 1st...so have to take what I can get when I can get it! Fill that freezer brother!

Derail

Derail

Aug 31, 2017
Southern Ohio
Ownership

1. 500
I understand ALL of that!! Been trying to slip off when I can as well. My son (13 YO) got his first deer Saturday while hunting by himself! :) Not his first deer...but super proud on the little man! Dragging even a doe out in this heat sucks!! Glad I was able to get my P500 most of the way to him though!!! Here in SC we end on Jan. 1st...so have to take what I can get when I can get it! Fill that freezer brother!
Hell yeah !

U

uconn411

Mar 24, 2016
CT
P500 had shovel duty at a friends house (who also assembled from plow to shovel. This is a Warn 60” Provantage with bucket kit). Please note this pic isn’t the fully assembled kit as the plow springs get removed. Said it worked well and the P500 handled soil and wood mulch w/o a problem. C7d7b2ebabfb0151a0e0d3881cadfb0b

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Newfiebullet

Newfiebullet

Apr 13, 2016
Labrador, Canada
62127df9331c57ffe44b68d0d3ea82b2

Put out some beaver traps, thought she would be really tippy with the boat on top but to my surprise it wasn't bad at all, went a few kms down a transmission line to a lake, Going to get a rack made but just wanted to test it out first.

AlR

AlR

Nov 14, 2016
Nanaimo, British Columbia
Ownership

1. 500
View attachment 56821

Put out some beaver traps, thought she would be really tippy with the boat on top but to my surprise it wasn't bad at all, went a few kms down a transmission line to a lake, Going to get a rack made but just wanted to test it out first.

Was thinking about carrying my 10 ft jon boat on the P5. If you build the rack be sure to take lots of pics.
Al

Reactions: Dp5hunter
WillyBill

WillyBill

Wheeling Addict
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2017
Clinton, Utah
Ownership

1. Talon X LV
I carry my tandem Kayak on mine using the upper slide from an extension ladder as a "Rack" and pool noodles slit down the middle to pad the ladder rails and cross members. A piece of 1 1/4" pvc pipe around the bottom rung made a roller on the rear to help with one man loading. Rack mounts/dismounts via one small ratchet strap around the roll bar - that's why I use the cloth bimini top instead of a hard top. the bimini still holds up well in the woods - even sliding on trees - right CP? And then bungies and/or ratchet straps to hold the boat on.

BTW - if you set it up for your boat to be right side up, you can carry a lot of your fishing stuff in the boat and not have to load and unload everything at each pond you go to - use bungies to keep from losing your gear though.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dp5hunter and AlR
AlR

AlR

Nov 14, 2016
Nanaimo, British Columbia
Ownership

1. 500
I carry my tandem Kayak on mine using the upper slide from an extension ladder as a "Rack" and pool noodles slit down the middle to pad the ladder rails and cross members. A piece of 1 1/4" pvc pipe around the bottom rung made a roller on the rear to help with one man loading. Rack mounts/dismounts via one small ratchet strap around the roll bar - that's why I use the cloth bimini top instead of a hard top. the bimini still holds up well in the woods - even sliding on trees - right CP? And then bungies and/or ratchet straps to hold the boat on.

BTW - if you set it up for your boat to be right side up, you can carry a lot of your fishing stuff in the boat and not have to load and unload everything at each pond you go to - use bungies to keep from losing your gear though.

What's the site rule? No image or it didn't happen!

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!