BOX1

P500 What did you do to/with your Pioneer 500 today?

SILVER_ALERT

SILVER_ALERT

HONDA SXS Club Flounder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 6, 2016
Route 66 Oklahoma
Ownership

1. 500
Took the P5 to a nearby trail we ride that requires crossing a big creek. We do it all the time and it's no big deal. It was warm enough today to get some melt off though and the water level must've been a bit higher than normal, seemed to be moving faster too. About midway across I started breaking traction and the next thing I knew we were being pushed downstream. I could feel the machine tipping side to side but heard the nerf bars bouncing off the rocks, they were keeping us upright. Grabbed my folding shovel and tried to use it as a paddle to steer us to the bank but the machine was too heavy and the current too strong, I couldn't hold it. I was starting to panic because I could hear the waterfall around the next bend. Quickly I stuck the shovel through the nerf bar and used it as a make shift oar lock, now I had a rudder. With that and the tires spinning like a prop we made it to the edge.
Must've lost my bag of jerky in all the commotion and watched it go over the falls as we were climbing out. Nothing I could do to save it though. 😢

If that was Jack Links teriyaki beef, and you did not try to save it, I have lost all respect for you. :rolleyes:

Jack links

P

pappyo

Dec 19, 2013
Oh--Tigger
Since you put those Nerd Bars on ( it's costing me $$$$$$ ) First Boots -- then Chest Waders -- then a Ladder Now Another HIGHER Ladder.

Silver Atert : That picture is '' Price Less."

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
If that was Jack Links teriyaki beef, and you did not try to save it, I have lost all respect for you. :rolleyes:

View attachment 256471

Love that sh** and was devastated when it went over. What's worse was seeing it scattered all over floating down the river. I did see a big hairy thing scooping it up and he gave me a head nod. Actually took a pic of that but turned out blurry so I chucked it. 👣

Last edited:
Parttime

Parttime

Feb 24, 2021
West Monroe La
Ownership

1. 500
Better learn some new swear words before your first oil change, so you won't keep repeating yourself. :mad: But it gets a lot easier after the first one. 😁
Lol. I don’t think that will be a problem. I currently have a 08 Artic Cat 650 H1, 2 Harleys and a 02 BMW. Top it off with I’m a truck driver. I think I know about every swear word know in the English language. Might have to practice in Spanish to make it interesting. Lol.

Alan aka Davinci

Alan aka Davinci

Mr. Meme Master
Lifetime Member
Apr 25, 2015
Grand Junction, CO
Ownership

1. 500
Every forum has to have one of these threads!!! Any new mods/maintenance/repairs/rides/wrecks (God forbid) you want to share? :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I high centered my P5 once it looked like a turtle on a fence post ,I usually don't share that because before I did it I asked myself if I could get over it meaning I knew the answer but tried anyway.

Last edited:
SILVER_ALERT

SILVER_ALERT

HONDA SXS Club Flounder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 6, 2016
Route 66 Oklahoma
Ownership

1. 500
Actually, it's not too bad! Changed oil on a Porsche 911 last week. Had to remove the rear bumper and all of the plastic just to access the air filter.
Lol. I don’t think that will be a problem. I currently have a 08 Artic Cat 650 H1, 2 Harleys and a 02 BMW. Top it off with I’m a truck driver. I think I know about every swear word know in the English language. Might have to practice in Spanish to make it interesting. Lol.

Sounds like you guys are well prepared. I have owned and worked on a few German cars (AKA Hitler's revenge) myself.

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!