What did you do to/with your Talon today?

CID

CID

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 27, 2019
SE Denver-ish
Ownership

1. Talon R
Cleaning the oiled foam UNI prefilters is an icky PITA but they're so efficient that they're worth the effort. (I'll slide the outers down flush before install)

IMG 1131

AMink

AMink

Supporting Member
Jun 6, 2023
Reno, NV
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon R LV
I've been wondering how well these little things work, impressed it had that much juice.
It takes a while but it was actually faster to fill from flat than I thought it would be. I also have a cigarette lighter one but I don't like running it with the engine not running. Don't need a flat AND a dead battery!

JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
View attachment 433706
This thing basically put 12 psi in 5 30" tires after continued leaks were stopped. It still had some juice left and could probably have done another.
I've been wondering how well these little things work, impressed it had that much juice.
It takes a while but it was actually faster to fill from flat than I thought it would be. I also have a cigarette lighter one but I don't like running it with the engine not running. Don't need a flat AND a dead battery!
Ok, I'll bite.........what is it?

Obviously some sort of air pump/compressor......what brand/name link?

Reactions: NTCPrezJB
AMink

AMink

Supporting Member
Jun 6, 2023
Reno, NV
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon R LV
Ok, I'll bite.........what is it?

Obviously some sort of air pump/compressor......what brand/name link?
It's a Fanttik S100 Apex that I picked up at Costco. Impulse buy that actually turned out ok. We'll see how long it lasts.