2. Talon X
Cone Come join us next year for the Takeover! Welcome to the fourm

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N930A using Tapatalk

Reactions: Dp5hunter
Clifford

Clifford

Feb 22, 2016
GA
So where are you from and what do you do for a living? Everybody is welcome to join in! Even those 1000 owners trying to over compensate!! Lmao!!
So where are you from and what do you do for a living? Everybody is welcome to join in! Even those 1000 owners trying to over compensate!! Lmao!!

Clifford

Clifford

Feb 22, 2016
GA
Manage a grocery store and live in upper northwest Georgia. My wife and I are empty nesters and use the p500 for trail riding and getting away from it all.

Reactions: Dp5hunter and JTW
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Manage a grocery store and live in upper northwest Georgia. My wife and I are empty nesters and use the p500 for trail riding and getting away from it all.
Sounds like a good ole life to me!!

Reactions: Dp5hunter and JTW
J

JTW

36, auto glass installer for 17years, currently stay at home dad while contemplating career change.... Lucky for me wife makes good money so I can be a bum for a bit :)
Daddy daycare!?
What do you like to do.. I should change the name of this thread to pick a job for shade!!

Shadesmn

Shadesmn

Lifetime Member
Aug 19, 2015
Ramsey, MN
Ownership

1. 500
Daddy daycare!?
What do you like to do.. I should change the name of this thread to pick a job for shade!!
Got a couple things I'm waiting to hear back on, otherwise may stick with glass just with a different company. It's pretty rough on arms and shoulders though and want to find my way out of the all day manual labor aspect of it and maybe a bit more management and whatnot. I'm not old yet, but for this job I'm getting there fast..

advertisement
J

JTW

Got a couple things I'm waiting to hear back on, otherwise may stick with glass just with a different company. It's pretty rough on arms and shoulders though and want to find my way out of the all day manual labor aspect of it and maybe a bit more management and whatnot. I'm not old yet, but for this job I'm getting there fast..
I hear ya dude.. it's the miles. I'm 31 and those younger years are catching up already.

Stacy

Stacy

Jul 12, 2015
Twin falls idaho
Ownership

1. 500
Feel bad for abanding all my friends here lately but I have been so busy in the field the last three month's I figured the least I could do would be to post a few images the pioneer has helped me get while I've been out in the field... Forgive the arrows on the sides, some of these are screen shots from my Facebook account. Any body out their elk hunters?
Bully 1 keeper 1 2 copy
Screen Shot 2016 10 15 at 61330 PM
Screen Shot 2016 10 15 at 61303 PM

Last edited:
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Feel bad for abanding all my friends here lately but I have been so busy in the field the last three month's I figured the least I could do would be post a few images the pioneer has helped me get while I've been out in the field... Forgive the arrows on the sides, some of these are screen shots from my Facebook account. Any body out their elk hunters?View attachment 24449 View attachment 24450 View attachment 24451
Awesome dude, I was looking for arrows in the elks side lol.

Reactions: Dp5hunter and Stacy
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Lol, Just caught that Montecresto.... My bad... Yep no shots fired or launched at these... just with my camera.
Well that's fine, do you have a telescopic lense, or are you just able to get that close to these gentlemen?

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!