Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Feel bad for abanding all my friends here lately but I have been so busy in the field the last three month's I figured the least I could do would be to post a few images the pioneer has helped me get while I've been out in the field... Forgive the arrows on the sides, some of these are screen shots from my Facebook account. Any body out their elk hunters?View attachment 24449 View attachment 24450 View attachment 24451

Two bucks eyeing each other in the middle of nowhere, doesn't get any more real than that. Thanks Stacy!

J

Jshell3

Resurrecting an old topic.

Worth a read through, old and new members alike!

If you can make it through the chatter, seeing everyone's occupation is interesting!

***Edit

I just realized this was P500 forum.

Now that I'm going to Takeover, what do you say we make another... for all forums. ?

Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
So where are you from and what do you do for a living? Everybody is welcome to join in! Even those 1000 owners trying to over compensate!! Lmao!!
Retired Emergency Manager, electrical utility. First year after retirement helped group of firefighters build free house for double amputee soilder. They do one every year. They are approximately nine weeks out from the start of another home build in Spring Grove, IL for SPC Tony Chobanov. Facebook "A Soilders Journey Home". They usually build it in 9 days with donations and lots of volunteers. It was awesome.

Last edited:
lee

lee

Village Idiot
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 4, 2013
Springfield Ohio
Ownership

1. 500
locomotive engineer for 20 years

I'm an engineer too. Apparently the wrong kind though (mechanical). From my desk I can see the trains going in and out of the factory down the road and I often think I should have chosen better.

500 is a lot of fun (and practical). Your going to love it.

advertisement
rocmar

rocmar

Where Eagles & Angels....Dare to Fly...
Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
Feel bad for abanding all my friends here lately but I have been so busy in the field the last three month's I figured the least I could do would be to post a few images the pioneer has helped me get while I've been out in the field... Forgive the arrows on the sides, some of these are screen shots from my Facebook account. Any body out their elk hunters?View attachment 24449 View attachment 24450 View attachment 24451
BadAss pics
thanks

rocmar

rocmar

Where Eagles & Angels....Dare to Fly...
Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500

I don't hunt...anymore
just riding & camping
.....here in the 4 corners
...area ..are some of the biggest
elk...in the country...so they say

Reactions: Dp5hunter and JTW
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!