Gator

Gator

The Most Unknown Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 16, 2015
Louisiana
Ownership

1. 700-2
Wow. I learned what that word meant last week (a friend is donating a kidney). Now I am hearing it again. Funny how that happens.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
I live in Central Pa. and work @Penn State University. I'm an Electrical Planner/Estimator. I live in a small town about 20 miles West of the University called Philipsburg.
That sounds very cool webby!

advertisement
webby

webby

Lifetime Member
Nov 25, 2015
Philipsburg, Pa.
Ownership

1. 500
Pburg is my favorite riding
We're so close.....where do you live? We should get together and ride! I have never seen another P500, as you know it's Cock-Am & Pusslaris country. Sorry....inside voice slipped out. Shouldn't say that I guess...to each his own.

Reactions: Dp5hunter and JTW
locoboilerguy

locoboilerguy

Lifetime Member
Jun 16, 2016
Western Colorado
Ownership

1. 500
Currently building a full size operating steam locomotive for a museum. So we design them, make the patterns, have the parts cast, machine the parts, build the boiler, paint, put together and pretty much make everything from scratch. This one is 78,000# in working order. Fairly small by steam standards. Retiring when this is done sometime next year.

It keeps me out of the bars and away from loose women. Or at least my wife thinks so. ;)

Alan aka Davinci

Alan aka Davinci

Mr. Meme Master
Lifetime Member
Apr 25, 2015
Grand Junction, CO
Ownership

1. 500
Most of you guys have really easy jobs, try mine. Being retired takes up all your time and you don't have any time left at the end of the day and you are exhausted from fishing, hunting, shooting, camping, riding the P5 just to name a few and living in Grand Junction, CO you have so many places and things to choose from. Hell, I even enjoy doing yard work. That's all I have to say about that, have to get the P5 loaded on the trailer and get ready to go fishing tomorrow.

webby

webby

Lifetime Member
Nov 25, 2015
Philipsburg, Pa.
Ownership

1. 500
Most of you guys have really easy jobs, try mine. Being retired takes up all your time and you don't have any time left at the end of the day and you are exhausted from fishing, hunting, shooting, camping, riding the P5 just to name a few and living in Grand Junction, CO you have so many places and things to choose from. Hell, I even enjoy doing yard work. That's all I have to say about that, have to get the P5 loaded on the trailer and get ready to go fishing tomorrow.
You should enjoy it....you put your time in!

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
It's not bragging if you can do it!!

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Currently building a full size operating steam locomotive for a museum. So we design them, make the patterns, have the parts cast, machine the parts, build the boiler, paint, put together and pretty much make everything from scratch. This one is 78,000# in working order. Fairly small by steam standards. Retiring when this is done sometime next year.

It keeps me out of the bars and away from loose women. Or at least my wife thinks so. ;)
That sounds like a fun project.

Gator

Gator

The Most Unknown Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 16, 2015
Louisiana
Ownership

1. 700-2

I have some friends that are into this. I stopped by the show in Oklahoma earlier this year and he is going to SD next month. Someone is supposed to have a 150 HP Case Tractor built from scratch. It's cool stuff.

Reactions: JTW and DGann
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!