Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Guess you guys want to know what I do.
I am the President and CEO of the Honda SxS Club.
lol.

But my FT job is being an environmental compliance manager for Walmart Stores Inc. If you could remove the retail part of it its a fairly decent job.
That does sound like a nice job!

Reactions: Dp5hunter
J

Jshell3

lol.

But my FT job is being an environmental compliance manager for Walmart Stores Inc. If you could remove the retail part of it its a fairly decent job.
I worked for Walmart 4 years... Area Director and Loss Prevention. OH MY, the hardest 4 years of my life!

Reactions: Dp5hunter and JTW
tjoreo

tjoreo

Lifetime Member
Feb 18, 2015
Southern Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
North CA, mechanic/fabricator for a rice company is my "real" job but I am also a cattle rancher and hay farmer. I stay busy
I'm like @Tflynn am a fabricator/manual machinist for "Good" Old Uncle Sam. It's one of those good government jobs, that has great benefits. Unlike him, though, I don't stay very busy and love to go play as much as I can.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Haha, I had a freightliner which is produced by FCA. I wore it out and the Volvo is a ton more comfortable plus saves me a ton on fuel. And it is my pleasure. I tried to join the military when I was 18 and asthma kept me out, so I wanted to do something else to help serve (service) our country.
That's very nice Mopar!!!

Gator

Gator

The Most Unknown Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 16, 2015
Louisiana
Ownership

1. 700-2
lol.

I work in an industrial setting. We monitor all chemicals both coming and going as well as spills. I had to think about Walmart needing and environmental department.

advertisement
J

JTW

You probably think that's funny. So are you planning on getting a P5, or just harassing those of us that have one? :)
Harassing, until I have something to ride. And FYI.. Don't expect the harassing to cease upon arrival of the p5. Just keep rubbing it in though!

Gator

Gator

The Most Unknown Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 16, 2015
Louisiana
Ownership

1. 700-2
WAIT!

You mean JTW is currently a hiker?
OH man!

And to think I took a snapshot of his avatar.

I do like the Kermit with an "attitude"

J

JTW

WAIT!

You mean JTW is currently a hiker?
OH man!

And to think I took a snapshot of his avatar.

I do like the Kermit with an "attitude"
Well, actually kinda. The grizzly left last week. The jeep rubicon went to dads. My daughter has a jd golfcart. I've still got the 48 jeep Willys. Got a few Honda 3 wheelers at dads. He's got a rhino and Kodiak. So yeah.. I'm bumming or hitching for a couple weeks.

Yeah.. It fits me! Lol

Tflynn

Tflynn

Not a liberal
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 12, 2015
Northern California
Ownership

1. 700-2
Does that mean you maintain the equipment that dries/processes the rice?
Yes the facility dries and stores rice.

I don't do the day to day maintenance, my focus is more on larger projects like replacing worn out systems within the plants, rebuilding...well anything really, building new grain conveyor systems, and facility improvements such as adding ladders or catwalks.

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Harassing, until I have something to ride. And FYI.. Don't expect the harassing to cease upon arrival of the p5. Just keep rubbing it in though!
Just keep it in check. Nothing wrong with a little ribbing but
like Honda, this forum and its members are a cut above the rest. ;)

Gator

Gator

The Most Unknown Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 16, 2015
Louisiana
Ownership

1. 700-2
Doc you're not the first one that I've heard of that had to get a job to pay for his Obamacare. Sorry.

I'm at that age where I want to be jealous that you are retired and get to enjoy life, but at the same time I can see my years ticking by. I'll be there before you know it.

rocmar

rocmar

Where Eagles & Angels....Dare to Fly...
Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
Most of you guys have really easy jobs, try mine. Being retired takes up all your time and you don't have any time left at the end of the day and you are exhausted from fishing, hunting, shooting, camping, riding the P5 just to name a few and living in Grand Junction, CO you have so many places and things to choose from. Hell, I even enjoy doing yard work. That's all I have to say about that, have to get the P5 loaded on the trailer and get ready to go fishing tomorrow.

I'm in the same boat
love it

locoboilerguy

locoboilerguy

Lifetime Member
Jun 16, 2016
Western Colorado
Ownership

1. 500
Gator,
That was why I waited so long. My wife is 5 years younger than me and her premiums are about to eat me. Must get her on Medicare finally next year so we can pull the plug. I feel for anyone younger in this environment of our very expensive healthcare.

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!