Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Find time if you can Webby. I waited for a lot of stuff and now wonder if my expiration date will arrive before all the milk is consumed.
Great bunch of guys here. We should consider a long weekend mass get together in the center of the country.
Heck yeah, plan it loco, the rest of us are still busy making a living. When you have it all hashed out, just post the details. :);)

Reactions: Dp5hunter and JTW
J

JTW

Yep. I figured it was easier cleaning up after her than a bunch of spoiled engineers.....lol...
As far as the age of users here, my theory is there are two main categories- there are the thirty something's (guys that have finally worked their way up to having disposable income, so they bought a Sxs), and the retirees (guys that finally have time to enjoy themselves, so they bought a Sxs)

I'm 32

I'd say you're absolutely right..

Reactions: Dp5hunter
GlockMeister

GlockMeister

The Bearded Wonder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 11, 2016
Greenville, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Don't know about disposable income..but I figure the only way to get even with the government is to die in debt.:D
Oh and Im a heavy equipment operator. Formerly for the army now for the local county road Dept.

J

JTW

Heck yeah, plan it loco, the rest of us are still busy making a living. When you have it all hashed out, just post the details. :);)[/
Find time if you can Webby. I waited for a lot of stuff and now wonder if my expiration date will arrive before all the milk is consumed.
Great bunch of guys here. We should consider a long weekend mass get together in the center of the country.

I'm in... And you know that s*** is still good long after the expiration date! You just gotta take a little extra care not to leave it sitting out!

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
I'd say you're absolutely right..
I don't know about that. I'm in neither of those categories, and I'm pretty sure I have company.

advertisement
moparornocar

moparornocar

RIP....Rocmar...
Lifetime Member
Jan 26, 2016
Augusta, Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
As far as the age of users here, my theory is there are two main categories- there are the thirty something's (guys that have finally worked their way up to having disposable income, so they bought a Sxs), and the retirees (guys that finally have time to enjoy themselves, so they bought a Sxs)

I'm 32

34 here

Reactions: Dp5hunter and JTW
iowaguy

iowaguy

Lifetime Member
Sep 22, 2014
Eastern Iowa
Ownership

1. Other Brand

I'm 32
You forgot about the group of guys in between that finally got the kids thru school and out on their own making livings for themselves, realizing they have money they can finally spend on themselves before retirement comes around in a few years,thats where I fall in at.

Amre2me2

Amre2me2

Aug 11, 2016
Colorado
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I retired from Lockheed Skunk Works at 42. I decided I better do something to keep busy so turned my hobby into a business. I now own Rocky Mt. Wildlife Studios. During the winter, I run Lions with my hounds. Each May and Sept., I guide up in AK. for a buddy of mine.

Image zpsugyocrvtjpe

Az27lion zps1ed9ef67
Imagejpg8 zps411ee905

rocmar

rocmar

Where Eagles & Angels....Dare to Fly...
Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
J

JTW

Guys Let's keep the threads on topic, political rants are welcome in the moan and groan.
It's my thread and the whole reason for it is so folks can actually get to know one another. It's not as though this is an important or serious thread topic. If folks want to sprinkle some politics in it.. I have no issue with it. Did I miss something because I didn't notice any real political rants?

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!