Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
It's my thread and the whole reason for it is so folks can actually get to know one another. It's not as though this is an important or serious thread topic. If folks want to sprinkle some politics in it.. I have no issue with it. Did I miss something because I didn't notice any real political rants?
Are you challenging a moderator? :rolleyes: Post 138 is a proper response. :)

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Are you challenging a moderator? :rolleyes: Post 138 is a proper response. :)
Hey.. Like said. Just trying to keep things on there path. It's more of an issue where then what.

Feel free to start a political thread if you like. I'll move it to the right section.

But be warned. They get ulgy. And to date... Things have been fairly calm outside a handfull of peeps.

Honestly I love to read [HASHTAG]#killery[/HASHTAG] jokes. Haha.

Anyways, We addressed some things and we're challenged to address others. Then @cthack blew it out of the water today.. Lol.

No fault to @cthack. It's all cool.
(I still have your post if you want to start a "hot" topic in the off topic section.)

But be noted. I'm not wasting my $10 fire extinguisher there. Lol.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Hey.. Like said. Just trying to keep things on there path. It's more of an issue where then what.

Feel free to start a political thread if you like. I'll move it to the right section.

But be warned. They get ulgy. And to date... Things have been fairly calm outside a handfull of peeps.

Anyways, We addressed some things and we're challenged to address others. Then @cthack blew it out of the water today.. Lol.

(I still have your post if you want to start a "hot" topic in the off topic section.)

Lol, oh no I'm not interested in that. I was just helping a new guy out who may not have realized what he was doing. :)

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
cthack

cthack

Aug 17, 2015
Texarkana, Arkansas

Thanks for looking out for me Hondasxs! Occasionally I need to vent. I am sure most folks wouldn't want to hear my rant. If the moderators read the post, I am happy with that. At least someone heard me.

advertisement
rocmar

rocmar

Where Eagles & Angels....Dare to Fly...
Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
59 today. Retired 3 years ago after 35 years in the steel mill, overhead crane maintenance and the last 5 in steelmaking as maintenance superintendent. This is a great forum and a great bunch of people, glad to be part of it.

HAPPY B-DAÝ.....GO FISH
haha

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
It's my thread and the whole reason for it is so folks can actually get to know one another. It's not as though this is an important or serious thread topic. If folks want to sprinkle some politics in it.. I have no issue with it. Did I miss something because I didn't notice any real political rants?
I read cthack's post and was clicking on the like button but it kept saying error...then the post disappeared and ohanacreek's post showed up.
It's your thread JTW but it's a members forum and the moderators keep the peace and keep things on track. So many Type A personalities in a room, and everyone has an opinion, can get ugly in a hurry so I'm glad they're watching. Post #96. ;)

ncred02

ncred02

Jul 16, 2015
Raleigh NC
Ownership

1. Other Brand
I'm 42....I fit in the category of wanted one so I bought it and now realize I don't have enough time to ride it as much as I'd like. I'd rather have it sitting there waiting than not have it though. I posted before (I think) I had a Big Red and sold it for the same reason but I won't let this one go. It's something my son and I can enjoy together!
thats me too! But I got 10 years on ya

J

JTW

I read cthack's post and was clicking on the like button but it kept saying error...then the post disappeared and ohanacreek's post showed up.
It's your thread JTW but it's a members forum and the moderators keep the peace and keep things on track. So many Type A personalities in a room, and everyone has an opinion, can get ugly in a hurry so I'm glad they're watching. Post #96. ;)
Apparently, I missed all the fun!

Talen

Talen

Aug 7, 2015
Central PA
I manage a City sewer system. In my business......if it's all going downhill...its good news... Talen......Would those be the Ultrasonics we use in our wet wells?
Yea. Most stuff we make is medical. But we do make this also. Called akrion i think

advertisement