Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Yes, but you're a Yankee.. Nobody likes Yankees!!

See, I'm from Kentucky.. We have horse racing, basketball, bourbon, pretty women (eastern ky excluded), fried chicken, baseball bats, a freak'n ark now!, corvettes, a big ass fireworks show, awesome hunt'n (including elk), and lots of guns!!
To the bolded part. I wouldn't go that far JTW!!!!!! Lifetime carpenter here, but these days I'm occupied managing our properties.

iowaguy

iowaguy

Lifetime Member
Sep 22, 2014
Eastern Iowa
Ownership

1. Other Brand
I'm a Physical Therapist Assisant from Southern Maine. I spend my days rehabilitating total hips, total knees, low back pain, amputations, and the odd accident victims, ect. Everyday is different and I love it that way.
My hat off to you and your profession,I just had total knee replacement and going thru rehab, sometimes I think P T stands for Pain and Torture, but I know it is for my own good,
I'm a CNC vertical machining center programmer,operator for the past 30 years

advertisement
Akfishbum

Akfishbum

Jul 9, 2015
Alaska
Ownership

1. 500
Retired USAF here....now I referee soccer to pay for toys and do Land Management for the Matanuska Susitna Borough here in Alaska. Hunt and fish whenever I get the chance. Not as often as I like. I also do some guiding for Dall sheep and black bear but I found it takes away from my own hunting too much.

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Lol! You're right. We only have teeth, shoes, pretty women that aren't related... oh and we won! ;)

That's a funny comment about teeth.

The toothbrush was invented in Alabama. Want to know how I know that? If it was invented anywhere else, it would be called a teeth brush

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DGann

DGann

Dec 20, 2015
Russellville Alabama

The toothbrush was invented in Alabama. Want to know how I know that? If it was invented anywhere else, it would be called a teeth brush

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/
Lol

Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X

I heard it was Tennessee

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Reactions: JTW
advertisement