P500 What do you see as the competitor products for the P500?

May 14, 2015
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I've got $2000 worth of parts for a p500 sitting in my garage waiting for it to ship... I prolly shouldn't even be asking. However, you sob's have me thinking of riding over to the Yamaha dealer tomorrow.
Haha, definitely not trying to do that!
I don't want to sway anyone anyway. I'm just giving opinions!

Reactions: rocmar and JTW
rocmar

rocmar

Where Eagles & Angels....Dare to Fly...
Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
I've got $2000 worth of parts for a p500 sitting in my garage waiting for it to ship... I prolly shouldn't even be asking. However, you sob's have me thinking of riding over to the Yamaha dealer tomorrow.
Those PEDDLES won't fit
a Yamaha

rocmar

rocmar

Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
And they will a Honda? I did it for you, ya prick!
Dude...
your a hoot
that's funny
your a hell of
a sport...bro

Reactions: JTW
J

JTW

The Pioneer 500 isn't a picture of beauty to say the least. But IMHO that Wolverine is "so ugly it should shave it's ass and walk backwards" so to speak. :p
Yeah, that's what's in the garage.. A lot of lip stick! I've seen some sharp wolverines though!

Reactions: rocmar
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Yeah.. I keep looking at threads thinking.. Who is that gay bastard with the pink avatar.... Then I realize. :oops:
????????? Oh Kentucky, never mind. :)

J

JTW

?????????
A certain prick thought it would be funny to name my new ride "pink peddles" because I'm hitching these days.. He was even thoughtful enough to provide me with a new avatar pic.. He didn't plan on me being equally prickish and using it! Hence, the pink peddles in my avatar. However, now whenever I'm scrolling thru crap, I sometimes get caught off guard and forget I'm not Kermit anymore! Lol

Reactions: joeymt33 and rocmar
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
A certain prick thought it would be funny to name my new ride "pink peddles" because I'm hitching these days.. He was even thoughtful enough to provide me with a new avatar pic.. He didn't plan on me being equally prickish and using it! Hence, the pink peddles in my avatar. However, now whenever I'm scrolling thru crap, I sometimes get caught off guard and forget I'm not Kermit anymore! Lol
Just be yourself dude.

rocmar

rocmar

Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500

That's funny....
if ya ain't laughing
...you ain't livin
......"PRICK"........
is how I like it
spelled.....

rocmar

rocmar

Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500

2016 09 09 11 21 10 1732619198
you can be kermit

SBuckJ

SBuckJ

Jan 21, 2015
Central PA
Let's be honest here...there is not ANY machine out there comparable to the 500..it is in it's own class with its small 475cc engine, rear rack, paddle shifters, and 50" width....not one other machine goes there..hard to compare apples to oranges. If I had the choice now, with the prices in this area almost as low for the Wolverine, I would have thought hard about that....but having owned the 500 with the paddle shifters, I don't know if I could go back to a belt. The joy and dependability of this machine alone is amazing..that being said, the only other machine I would own is a Yamaha and when (or if) they ever put the paddle shifters in the Wolverine, I will have one...till then I'll continue lovin this machine!! Shift, shift, shift!! You'll be happy either way but with the money you save on a Pioneer, you can buy some goo accessories :)

J

JTW

Let's be honest here...there is not ANY machine out there comparable to the 500..it is in it's own class with its small 475cc engine, rear rack, paddle shifters, and 50" width....not one other machine goes there..hard to compare apples to oranges. If I had the choice now, with the prices in this area almost as low for the Wolverine, I would have thought hard about that....but having owned the 500 with the paddle shifters, I don't know if I could go back to a belt. The joy and dependability of this machine alone is amazing..that being said, the only other machine I would own is a Yamaha and when (or if) they ever put the paddle shifters in the Wolverine, I will have one...till then I'll continue lovin this machine!! Shift, shift, shift!! You'll be happy either way but with the money you save on a Pioneer, you can buy some goo accessories :)
Well said!

rocmar

rocmar

Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
AC
Prowler

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!