BOX1

Talon What pricing are you getting quoted/paying for Talon?

T

Talonman88

Dec 6, 2018
Lansing, MI
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
$18900 otd for my green R. They have a blue x for 17700. This was the next state over so no tax. I also had them add 4 more years of warranty which totals 5 years for an additional $562. They also gave me 10% off on accessories. May need it for this first year machine. I have never bought an extended warranty before.
Spentcoins, where was this at that you got these prices? I got a price for a red x up here in MI at 20,971. otd.

Talonpalooza

Talonpalooza

Feb 25, 2019
Michigan
Ownership

1. Talon X
Spentcoins, where was this at that you got these prices? I got a price for a red x up here in MI at 20,971. otd.
Make sure your extend
$18900 otd for my green R. They have a blue x for 17700. This was the next state over so no tax. I also had them add 4 more years of warranty which totals 5 years for an additional $562. They also gave me 10% off on accessories. May need it for this first year machine. I have never bought an extended warranty before.

Did you get the Honda warranty? I think the $562 for 4 extra years is below dealer cost. I got mine for $100 over cost and I paid more than that. Some dealers sell a 3rd party extended warranty of which I would never buy. Those are great prices on the machines even without tax. I paid $18,600 + tax for the first X the dealer got.

D

DAJO

Mar 31, 2019
Indiana, Arizona
Ownership

1. Talon R
Grand Rapids MI dealer quoted over the phone for R which they had in stock. full list plus freight $940 and plus anything else they could think off. No wonder they still have it.

D

DAJO

Mar 31, 2019
Indiana, Arizona
Ownership

1. Talon R
Make sure your extend

Did you get the Honda warranty? I think the $562 for 4 extra years is below dealer cost. I got mine for $100 over cost and I paid more than that. Some dealers sell a 3rd party extended warranty of which I would never buy. Those are great prices on the machines even without tax. I paid $18,600 + tax for the first X the dealer got.

Where did you buy your X?

spentcoins

spentcoins

Apr 19, 2019
Alabama
Ownership

1. Talon R
Make sure your extend

Sorry, memory problems. Looked at the paperwork and they charged me 750 for the other 4 yrs. Their cost was 562. List was 19 hundred and something. He is sending me the paperwork telling me which warranty it is.

Talonpalooza

Talonpalooza

Feb 25, 2019
Michigan
Ownership

1. Talon X
Sorry, memory problems. Looked at the paperwork and they charged me 750 for the other 4 yrs. Their cost was 562. List was 19 hundred and something. He is sending me the paperwork telling me which warranty it is.
Stay clear of 3rd party warranties. Get the Honda extended warranty.

Reactions: wrighteous
P

Puller810

Apr 14, 2019
MICHIGAN
Ownership

1. Talon X
Picked up my X this week for $20,871 OTD in Mi. That included, trailing arm, a-arm protectors and a half windshield.
They had 2 X's which the other sold the next day. They have two R's coming in the next 3 weeks, one is sold already I believe.

T

Talonman88

Dec 6, 2018
Lansing, MI
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Picked up my X this week for $20,871 OTD in Mi. That included, trailing arm, a-arm protectors and a half windshield.
They had 2 X's which the other sold the next day. They have two R's coming in the next 3 weeks, one is sold already I believe.
Puller, where abouts did you get your X at?

AlR

AlR

Nov 14, 2016
Nanaimo, British Columbia
Ownership

1. 500
Show me the quotes boys! Sticker price or chat with a salesman is one thing but the price moves up as soon as it’s on paper. This is a quote from a Canadian Honda dealer. That’s US$ 27,200 ‘taxes in’ with a 0.74 exchange rate. I asked for the pricing breakdown on the accessories. I’d get a 4,500 lbs synthetic SuperWinch and install it myself. Not a fan of Warn. I’ll probably install all the accessories myself.

This is my first quote. I’ll go to a few other dealers; maybe check in another province (state).
FYI. Al

6FFD0EBC A90D 41B4 9B93 B306C5B07848

Reactions: 500oneer
Z

Zmorris83

Show me the quotes boys! Sticker price or chat with a salesman is one thing but the price moves up as soon as it’s on paper. This is a quote from a Canadian Honda dealer. That’s US$ 27,200 ‘taxes in’ with a 0.74 exchange rate. I asked for the pricing breakdown on the accessories. I’d get a 4,500 lbs synthetic SuperWinch and install it myself. Not a fan of Warn. I’ll probably install all the accessories myself.

This is my first quote. I’ll go to a few other dealers; maybe check in another province (state).
FYI. Al

View attachment 125085
Keep shopping. 27 is stupid. The guys on this thread, like me, aren't lying about what we paid for a Talon. We're not speculating. It's what we ACTUALLY paid. In hindsight, I'm positive I could have gotten mine at least 200 cheaper, but I got in a hurry. I definitely could have gotten a better price if I drove a long distance.

P

Puller810

Apr 14, 2019
MICHIGAN
Ownership

1. Talon X
Puller, where abouts did you get your X at?
US27 Motorsports, not sure everyone will get that price because I've bought all my trailers and toys from them. I don't really price shop when it comes to stuff they have, they are 6 miles from the house and have always been straight up with me. If they aren't the cheapest that's okay.

Reactions: trigger
Lil_Steve

Lil_Steve

May 22, 2019
Gilbert, AZ
Ownership

1. Talon R
My Red R has arrived at my Dealer $22,885 OTD

Was this from Western Honda? I stopped by Ride Now in Chandler yesterday, they have a few on the showroom floor and one that was accessorized by Honda. Casual talk with a sales guy indicated they're selling at MSRP but I'm not ready to buy so I didn't inquire further.

Here's the customized Talon R they had on the floor.

IMG 20190521 183304610 X2

Reactions: IDIOT and Neohio
IDIOT

IDIOT

Nov 30, 2018
Kingman, Az.
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon R
Was this from Western Honda? I stopped by Ride Now in Chandler yesterday, they have a few on the showroom floor and one that was accessorized by Honda. Casual talk with a sales guy indicated they're selling at MSRP but I'm not ready to buy so I didn't inquire further.

Here's the customized Talon R they had on the floor.

View attachment 130618
Got it from Route 66 Motor sports in Kingman

Reactions: Lil_Steve
R

RMEngineering

Jun 4, 2019
BC Canada
Ownership

1. Do not currently own

FYI. Al

View attachment 125085

Hi Air, I too am from BC and the prices I have gotten so far are all full pop retail (Plus, Plus, Plus) to end with a price like you have shown. I have been looking into doing a run across the boarder and buying down there (and saving BIG) Only thing is, not sure what Honda has for "No Cross Boarder Buying" Some car manufactures will not let Canadians buy NEW cars in the US.

Reactions: AlR
trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
US27 Motorsports, not sure everyone will get that price because I've bought all my trailers and toys from them. I don't really price shop when it comes to stuff they have, they are 6 miles from the house and have always been straight up with me. If they aren't the cheapest that's okay.

They have the best prices in MI. Bought my P5 and enclosed trailer from them.

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!