ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I ended up using 16 gage for most stuff like my LED lights and such. for the Speakers I used 14 or 12 gage.

here is what I bought for 16 gage
View attachment 52425

My Hate Love with Amazon - love that I can get everything there and hate that it has a complete listing of everything I have bought for my Honda - incase I ever decide to add it all up

I have the evidence for two of them, I'm just glad my wife hasn't taken the initiative to add it all up and it wasn't the only place I got the parts and pieces.

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I have the evidence for two of them, I'm just glad my wife hasn't taken the initiative to add it all up and it wasn't the only place I got the parts and pieces.
Hahaha my wife just asks "why is there always a package at the front door when I get home from work?" I reply with "Nothing"

Tbowman053

Tbowman053

Dec 18, 2016
Henderson, MD
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Hey guys another newbie question, are you fusing before or after the relay? I was going to fuse right after the power source before the relay. Or is that a no no?

Landman

Landman

The Great Bearded One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jun 27, 2017
Central Arkansas
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Hahaha my wife just asks "why is there always a package at the front door when I get home from work?" I reply with "Nothing"

My wife thinks I live in a never ending state of 'Christmas Day'... she's always asking "do you have any deliveries coming today?" :rolleyes:

Neohio

Neohio

Beast of the East
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 22, 2016
Painesville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hey guys another newbie question, are you fusing before or after the relay? I was going to fuse right after the power source before the relay. Or is that a no no?
@Tbowman053
I used a 12 circuit fuse panel. Everything is fused before a relay in my scenario. If you are not using a fuse panel. Please fuse as close to the battery source as possible.
I have my fuse panel fused from my aux battery, then every circuit is individually fused from there. I spec'd my fuse panel out with a ground distribution as well. This way I can run a power/ground to all my accessories together. I find this leaves less ground issues later on in life.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001P6FTHC/?tag=sxsweb24-20

Tbowman053

Tbowman053

Dec 18, 2016
Henderson, MD
Ownership

1. 1000-3
@Tbowman053
I used a 12 circuit fuse panel. Everything is fused before a relay in my scenario. If you are not using a fuse panel. Please fuse as close to the battery source as possible.
I have my fuse panel fused from my aux battery, then every circuit is individually fused from there. I spec'd my fuse panel out with a ground distribution as well. This way I can run a power/ground to all my accessories together. I find this leaves less ground issues later on in life.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001P6FTHC/?tag=sxsweb24-20
Thanks man.

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
That's exactly what my wife says too. Has my wife been talking with your wife?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It's possible, they are telepathic o_O

J

JTW

If your wives are even asking... then y'all need to start putting that foot down and nip that s*** in the butt!

Reactions: Landman
Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
If your wives are even asking... then y'all need to start putting that foot down and nip that s*** in the butt!
It's not a problem, just purely conversation. If it was an issue, this wouldn't be the time and platform talk about that.

Reactions: JTW
Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Blink twice if she's holding you captive!
Thats funny and I would but she dosnt. Have you heard of the term "happy wife Happy life"? Learned that the hard way one time some years ago, so I don't go there. She's a very sweet person that contributes to saving people's lives every day. I might that she can also shoot a flee off of an elephants ass at 200 meters also ;). So it's all out of respect that's all.

Reactions: JTW
J

JTW

Thats funny and I would but she dosnt. Have you heard of the term "happy wife Happy life"? Learned that the hard way one time some years ago, so I don't go there. She's a very sweet person that contributes to saving people's lives every day. I might that she can also shoot a flee off of an elephants ass at 200 meters also ;). So it's all out of respect that's all.
Lol.. I can totally relate. I just can't help but laugh and poke the bear when I hear someone make reference to hiding what they've spent or asking permission.

Reactions: Remington

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!