P500 Where does this belong?

cthack

cthack

Aug 17, 2015
Texarkana, Arkansas
I was washing my rig today and saw this laying under it. Some sort of cap, couldn't figure out where it came from. Has anyone come across this on their machine? Where does it belong? Thanks!

cthack

cthack

Aug 17, 2015
Texarkana, Arkansas
View attachment 23845 I was washing my rig today and saw this laying under it. Some sort of cap, couldn't figure out where it came from. Has anyone come across this on their machine? Where does it belong? Thanks!View attachment 23844
Finished posting and saw the same question on chisolm's post. Back of headlight apparently. Strange how things work out!

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Yep, Had several of these pop out at random for some reason. We picked one up on the trail last weekend and come to find out it belong to one of us.

Reactions: JTW

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!