Multi Which hard cooler you like and why?

What brand of roto-molded cooler you have? Why do you like it?

• Total voters
MFG

MFG

Mar 14, 2019
East Texas
Ownership

1. Talon R
I chose the Orca. Made in the USA and tough here in the oilfield. We ran one all day in Mena Arkansas on a ride and dumped ice out the next day. The only problem is with all the bouncing you have to pry the lid up because the seal is so good. Not a bad problem for me.
IMG 5014
IMG 5068

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I chose the Orca. Made in the USA and tough here in the oilfield. We ran one all day in Mena Arkansas on a ride and dumped ice out the next day. The only problem is with all the bouncing you have to pry the lid up because the seal is so good. Not a bad problem for me.
View attachment 146388 View attachment 146389
Had to do that once when I forgot to crack the lid when I drained some water out. HA!

G

graybear

Nov 20, 2013
East Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I keep a case of 20 oz water bottles frozen at all times. I use them for the ice in any cooler. I have found that for what ever reason they last much longer than getting cubes or blocks and they don't make everything wet inside the cooler and a good source of backup water.

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I keep a case of 20 oz water bottles frozen at all times. I use them for the ice in any cooler. I have found that for what ever reason they last much longer than getting cubes or blocks and they don't make everything wet inside the cooler and a good source of backup water.
That's what I do for my lunch pail, not twenty though, HA!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!