• Welcome to HONDASXS.com

If you are a guest please take time to REGISTER with us. Stay up to date on the Honda Side by Side line and take part in our online forum. Check out the FAQ. Once you register you can start to make post. Users will respond to your question or statement. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit below or click the board index to see a list of all forums. Thanks and have fun.

Multi Which hard cooler you like and why?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by JSPEED, May 21, 2019.

Tags:
?

What brand of roto-molded cooler you have? Why do you like it?

1. Yeti

21.5%
  2. RTIC

29.1%
  3. Grizzly

5.1%
  4. Blue

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Pelican

15.2%
  6. Kong

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Orca

5.1%
  8. K2

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. other

39.2%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. YardDog

YardDog Well-Known Member
    Lifetime Member

Ownership:
    1000-3
    Update on the Lifetime 28qt I bought a while back. Still works great for me, and as everyone has said, volume and how often you open effects any cooler. My only complaint so far is the damned thing seals so tight sometimes I have to find something to pry it open with. If you hit both latches at the same time and listen, you can hear air hissing out around the lid. Makes a great seal, but also creates a vacuum. Still pretty happy with the return on a 78 buck investment though.

2. Russ989

Russ989 #YammerHammer
    Lifetime Member

Ownership:
    700-4
    Sounds like it’s doing great and that’s all that matters. I have Yeti’s and they do pretty good but I’m not one of those pig headed fan boys that thinks they are the greatest cooler in the world, there are plenty of coolers out there that do a better job! Keep us updated on how well your lifetime cooler does over time.

Backwoods, CumminsPusher and YardDog like this.
  3. aauman88

aauman88 Well-Known Member
    Supporting Member

Ownership:
    1000-5