P1000 Which magazine do you read?

VenturaChuck

VenturaChuck

Apr 22, 2016
Ventura, CA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
My subscription to Rider magazine is about expire. Since I don't ride a motorcycle anymore, I just wanted your opinions on which off road magazine you guys read that best fits a Pioneer owner. Thanks in advance for your suggestions.

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I get dirtwheels. I enjoy some of the test. Something to look forward to anyways when checking the mail.

Reactions: sharp
sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I Usually read online. Dirt wheels and utv action magazines I get in the mail.( for toilet reasons)

Last edited:
Reactions: Ridem32
trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
I used to get a bunch of accessory magazines back in the day for research purposes, Dennis Kirk, Cabela's...but you can find all that and more online anymore. Kinda' like a phone book, obsolete.

Reactions: sharp

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!