P1000 White Lightning Build

snuffnwhisky submitted a new Garage Item:

White Lightning Build

Bought her 2 weeks ago. Had a full page s*** list the first night. Didn't really know about Honda having a sxs or much about sxs's until I talked to my brother about getting one. He works at the local Honda shop... lucky me! Started reading this forum after talking to him and out of the blue a guy at work wanted a four-wheeler and I had one... so it begins!

View attachment 23741

Read more about this showcase item here...

Last edited by a moderator:
snuffnwhisky

snuffnwhisky

Village Idiot
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 21, 2016
Cullman, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
Mock up is done. Just need to finish weld everything. Still waiting on parts to put the motor back together.

Resized 20200419 200316 1

snuffnwhisky

snuffnwhisky

Village Idiot
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 21, 2016
Cullman, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
I got my junk running again today. It's pretty quick. I wanted to get a good N/A tune before I throw the boost to it. I haven't done any tweaking to the tune yet, just datalogging. IGR and 32's.

Screenshot 20200509 203420 dragy

Adam490

Adam490

HFA Grand High Wizard
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 7, 2019
Covington, LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R LV
If only you could tune @snuffnwhisky :rolleyes: ... I heard on the Facebook that all you need for that is to take that IGR out that's worked fine for 3 years and spend $750 on a tune. Then you could chirp your 28" tires in your driveway in a blurry video and prove all the haters wrong!

Ready to see this thing in action, so don't let @joeymt33 tear it up before I get to see it!

ToddACimer

ToddACimer

Pioneer 1005-2
Lifetime Member
Oct 7, 2016
Oshkosh, Wi
Ownership

1. 1000-5
If only you could tune @snuffnwhisky :rolleyes: ... I heard on the Facebook that all you need for that is to take that IGR out that's worked fine for 3 years and spend $750 on a tune. Then you could chirp your 28" tires in your driveway in a blurry video and prove all the haters wrong!

Ready to see this thing in action, so don't let @joeymt33 tear it up before I get to see it!

Luckily we have those guys from Texas to talk about how great they are at tuning things.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!