P500 Who wants a diff. Lock ?

G

Gassygordo

Oct 16, 2017
Fillmore, NY
Ownership

1. 500
I seen people talk about them before, so now I know why.

BTW, I show $1300 and some change for the 2015?
I clicked on the frame for the,
2017 HONDA PIONEER 500 (SXS500M 2AC) OEM PARTS

Last edited:
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
NO!!! I smashed right over those f'ers too!!! Brakes suck in my recliner.... I think I let out an OH- S**T! at the same time you did:eek:!
Is the recliner listing to the left and have bad toe out? HA!

Reactions: JWB
rocmar

rocmar

Where Eagles & Angels....Dare to Fly...
Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
NO!!! I smashed right over those f'ers too!!! Brakes suck in my recliner.... I think I let out an OH- S**T! at the same time you did:eek:!
Shadows of only tree..
...camouflage them..
haha..

Reactions: JWB
rocmar

rocmar

Where Eagles & Angels....Dare to Fly...
Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
Nobody got hurt..
just pride & wallet...
gotta slow...the Roll...
probably. ....not

Reactions: Dp5hunter and JWB
hondasrule

hondasrule

Feb 27, 2017
ontario
Ownership

1. 500
Are these people really building a locker OR is it a bunch of BULL-DOOKEY???
NOW would be the time to bring it out to market. If they don’t unveil it at the takeover forsure will loose tons of respect. And if it sucks tons of money too.
Come November. No one will give a crap.
I personally have given up on there promise to appear and the spool is good enough for me. All I am waiting on now is the nice weather and trails to open.

JWB

JWB

Lifetime Member
Oct 3, 2016
California MD
Ownership

1. 500
Are these people really building a locker OR is it a bunch of BULL-DOOKEY???
Ya, I hear ya man! I was getting really impatient too, so I installed one of @hondasrule 's spools, and it makes a heluva difference, but too heavy in the steering for full time use for me and my riding style. I've been in contact with Torqmasters recently, and I can promise you they are doing everything possible to get the Torq-locker to us A.S.A.P.! They are seriously going out on a limb to build this locker for us, but they aren't going to send us a half-as*ed piece of ill fitting junk. When it does become available, I'm very confident that it will fit perfectly, be easy to install, and be 'tuned' to work properly in the P500- no other mods or tweaks needed- a finished product. It's taking way, way longer than they anticipated too.

M

maddmax

Feb 12, 2015
Clarksdale Ms.
Ownership

1. 500
Probably upload the video for the spool install tonight. I'll post it here, and on the suspension thread as well. If you guys think I should post it anywhere else I'll be happy to do it.
I could understand it taking so long if they were try to invent one But they already have, their in the market with these things already,just making changes to them to fit and work in ours don't take a year

C

Chooglin

I could understand it taking so long if they were try to invent one But they already have, their in the market with these things already,just making changes to them to fit and work in ours don't take a year
It's only been 9 months , we will get one , I have no doubt!

Screenshot 2018 03 16 08 36 44

JWB

JWB

Lifetime Member
Oct 3, 2016
California MD
Ownership

1. 500
I know you know it's not that simple. If we're gonna be p.o.'d at someone- we can start with Honda! They've had virtually every component needed sitting in parts bins, to just put an f'n shiftable locker in the P500 for about 48 months..... and, have ignored it's customers completely in this regard....So every time I start getting annoyed waiting for Torqmasters, I think about that.:)

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!