Bastardchild

Nov 3, 2016
Orange Heights, fl
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
I love the rant. JWB
I DEFINITELY get it.
Mabey Honda is still paying off all the lawsuits from the 3 wheelers and now there scared to be innovative and new.
I love those damn 3 wheelers. Ive owned almost every one under the sun at some point or another. I wonder what the 2018 Honda ATC Big Red 1000x 3wd would look like?....

luckymike

luckymike

Lifetime Member
Sep 5, 2016
michigan
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
I love those damn 3 wheelers. Ive owned almost every one under the sun at some point or another. I wonder what the 2018 Honda ATC Big Red 1000x 3wd would look like?....
still quite a few floating around mich.great for ice fishing.awsome for dragging a deer out cause you get get into some preety tight places with them

Bastardchild

Bastardchild

Nov 3, 2016
Orange Heights, fl
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
still quite a few floating around mich.great for ice fishing.awsome for dragging a deer out cause you get get into some preety tight places with them
Yeah theyre still out there. Ive had tons of them over the years. A restored one nowadays can sell for what a new 4 wheeler is worth. Ive seen them on ebay selling for thousands for a perfect showroom condition model.

Reactions: Dp5hunter
JWB

JWB

Lifetime Member
Oct 3, 2016
California MD
Ownership

1. 500
Looking at @hondasrule's pics earlier, it looks like honda may have omitted the splines on the right side of the carrier where the diff lock functions? Am i right?
Go back near top of page and watch the spool install vids- you can can see the locker splines clearly when I split the case and the carrier is still sitting straight up.

DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
Go back near top of page and watch the spool install vids- you can can see the locker splines clearly when I split the case and the carrier is still sitting straight up.
Yeah...been meaning to watch it, but the post @lee linked shows them clearly. Thanks.

C

Chooglin

Someone posted this on Torq-Masters facebook page and apparently they are still waiting on the broach !

Screenshot 2018 04 16 06 05 35

Torq-Masters reply was

Screenshot 2018 04 16 06 06 18

100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
For the 1st time I could remember, I felt a diff lock would've been very useful as I almost got stuck sideways on the trail behind Jackal and we were attempting to turn around. Luckily I got out without assistance but a diff lock really would've been handy.

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
For the 1st time I could remember, I felt a diff lock would've been very useful as I almost got stuck sideways on the trail behind Jackal and we were attempting to turn around. Luckily I got out without assistance but a diff lock really would've been handy.

Putting it in 4wd helped a bit too. :D

Yota87

Yota87

Lifetime Member
Nov 17, 2017
Ga
Ownership

1. 500
Anything new on the locker?

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Im about to break out the welder....lol. C'mon torqmasters!

I sent a request over the weekend to get on the wait list. They sent back something saying that they were working on it and that I would be notified by email when it became available. I guess the good news is that they haven't scrapped the idea all together yet.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!