P500 Who wants a diff. Lock ?

H

HP5NC

May 27, 2018
NC
Ownership

1. 500
I’d ceetianly be interested. Being a new owner of a P5 I’d like to give it a little time to see how it does with the stock 4wd system and how my application of use will impact a need for the locker. Of coarse I wish it had one in stock form no reason it doesn’t other than coat and keep the unit under the 10k price point. The more aftermarket support the better for our machines is how I see it. Hopefully they’ll take their time with the design and make it right from the start and bulletproof and trouble free AND most importantly cost effective. I’m sure it’ll be pricey because they know going in the demand is high or else they wouldn’t. Business is all about profit. They’ll get their share and sell a ton of the lockers. Fingers crossed the price is somewhat affordable.

H

HP5NC

May 27, 2018
NC
Ownership

1. 500
I made it

Oh ok. I like it. Looks good. I wish someone would come to market with one where the winch actually comes through the bumper with fair lead on the outside of the bumper for the P500. I wish warn would....I always liked their atv bumper.

Anyway back on topic...hopefully this locker will come out!!!

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Reactions: JWB and Chooglin
TeamCheap

TeamCheap

Mar 10, 2018
southeast michigan
Ownership

1. 500

2. Other Brand
after reading through this thread and still nothing to show as of yet and what appears to be endless emails to them I sort of wonder what they would think after a month or two of not receiving one email about a P5 locker.
Would they be wondering if someone else beat them to the punch and satisfied the P5 market demand for a locker if maybe another solution was found or maybe P5 owners just don't give a damn about it anymore.

H

HP5NC

May 27, 2018
NC
Ownership

1. 500
after reading through this thread and still nothing to show as of yet and what appears to be endless emails to them I sort of wonder what they would think after a month or two of not receiving one email about a P5 locker.
Would they be wondering if someone else beat them to the punch and satisfied the P5 market demand for a locker if maybe another solution was found or maybe P5 owners just don't give a damn about it anymore.

I doubt it. So many manufacturers use and share the same parts anymore. Idk maybe but I’d think not. Maybe they know something about the 2019 models coming that we don’t? Who knows

906UP

906UP

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 6, 2017
da Yoop
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X
RydeAK

RydeAK

Aug 20, 2016
Alaska
Ownership

1. 500
Cool article......did any of you notice that it was Cora who responded to your emails directly.
Huh, I had to go back and check. The responses everyone has gotten and the prototypes that are supposed to be sent out to testers is really promising. Hope its out soon

JWB

JWB

Lifetime Member
Oct 3, 2016
California MD
Ownership

1. 500
Relax everyone! I can assure everyone that it's very near to being ready. I promise.

Reactions: Dp5hunter
JWB

JWB

Lifetime Member
Oct 3, 2016
California MD
Ownership

1. 500
Huh, I had to go back and check. The responses everyone has gotten and the prototypes that are supposed to be sent out to testers is really promising. Hope its out soon
It will be out very soon.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!